Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian_marshall

Premier League Saturday night football

All PL games are shown around the world anyway so it isn't for foreign consumption, although a Saturday night game would be mid afternoon on the east coast of america so that might be a consideration. I'm not against this but I wonder if there's really an audience for it.

I don’t really understand the appetite for more televised games. The games between the larger sides are already on television - this is just going to lead towards more run of the mill games being televised, moved at the pain of the regular supporter to please a huge armchair ‘anorak’

32 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I don’t really understand the appetite for more televised games. The games between the larger sides are already on television - this is just going to lead towards more run of the mill games being televised, moved at the pain of the regular supporter to please a huge armchair ‘anorak’

I love my anorak, I love my armchair, I love my Champagne not forgetting great prawn sandwiches.....

regular supporters, cuhh!!   Greasy burgers and flat beer, what do they know..they cant afford bloody anoraks, for ffs,

poor buggers run around in T-shirts singing silly songs.Then  Asking people..."who are ya"

Then call people plastic, when they themselves have cupboards full of supermarket Plastic bags....

Run after Rachel,Riley wet dreams  and forget our own beautiful girls on this forum...:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Turbogre said:

Southampton, Brighton and Newcastle Fans won't be happy certainly if they're the teams involved in a 8pm Saturday night kick off.

Course they would...means not getting up at 4am for a long coach journey be a nightmare for policing of games though plus you have to take into consideration how much money foreign broadcasters pay to show live games and our opinion doesn't match the money overseas available. money talks...plus even if you don't agree with it...90% of people in the Uk will still watch regardless....

3 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

I’m not against Saturday night games but they’d have to be decent games, it would feel a waste of a Saturday night watching Stoke vs West Brom. 

Still better than watching Britain's not got x factor on ice $hit!

Archived