Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

YouTube shooting.

As someone who will be leaving America soon, my prediction about this country declining soon is coming more and more true. I cannot wait to leave, all empires fall and these are the warning signs of it.

Appalled to hear this - particularly the alleged motive. Thoughts go out to the victims.

Although the advertising to this woman's channel was allegedly reduced, my hope is that when the hundreds of monetised conspiracy channels inevitably start churning our their sick clickbait false flag products on the back of this tragedy such lunatic enabling platforms such as YouTube will now start to review their advertising streaming that empowers these ****ing morons.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I read that they'd been restricting her videos but I've got no idea what her videos were. Social media gone ****ing mad. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43638221

This is absolutely barmy. 

Essentially, she thought she could be a YouTube star, nobody gave a **** about her videos, so she blamed YouTube and went on a rampage. 

Sounds like a pretty ****ing disturbed woman. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43638221

This is absolutely barmy. 

Essentially, she thought she could be a YouTube star, nobody gave a **** about her videos, so she blamed YouTube and went on a rampage. 

Sounds like a pretty ****ing disturbed woman. 

Not exactly. She had multiple youtube videos concerning vegan diets and exercise. They were banned, even though all she was doing was showing exercises. She had complained to youtube about their over zealous censorship.

I think alot of her youtube vids and instragam posts have now been deleted where she details this.

Still, your last part of here been pretty disturbed is true.

Edited by sm1

19 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Not exactly. She had multiple youtube videos concerning vegan diets and exercise. They were banned, even though all she was doing was showing exercises. She had complained to youtube about their over zealous censorship.

I think alot of her youtube vids and instragam posts have now been deleted where she details this.

She may have had a valid point (if you are to believe the video in that article) but then to go shoot people is pathetic.  Sick and twisted person.

4 hours ago, sm1 said:

I watched a video in which she talks about her videos being age restricted for having work out tips in them with YouTube citing them as potential sexual and not age appropriate. 

She makes a good point when she talks about Niki Minaj and Miley Cyrus having hyper sexualised music videos that aren't age restricted. 

But she's clearly ****ing unwell to see that as legitimate grounds to go and shoot up the place. To make that leap from frustration to gun violence is a hell of a step. 

• Like 1