Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Danny Drinkwater: Would you re-sign him?

Would you resign Danny Drinkwater?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like us to re-sign Danny Drinkwater?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Not sure how such a WUM gets to keep posting.

FoxesTalk inner circle mate - when you post a certain number of times you can get away with just about anything as you keep the traffic of the site ticking over.

That's my theory anyway. Scouse Fox ain't that bad, he at tries to be funny with his wind ups and isn't personal etc.

On topic - I don't think we need Danny Drinkwater, as people have said Kanté made him look a million bucks when in fact he's about the level of Matty James - no shame in that, but not what we need.

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

FoxesTalk inner circle mate - when you post a certain number of times you can get away with just about anything as you keep the traffic of the site ticking over.

That's my theory anyway. Scouse Fox ain't that bad, he at tries to be funny with his wind ups and isn't personal etc.

On topic - I don't think we need Danny Drinkwater, as people have said Kanté made him look a million bucks when in fact he's about the level of Matty James - no shame in that, but not what we need.

Pretty much agree with this - I doubt though that there's any conspiracy at large here. To be honest I sometimes think people are WUMming when in actual fact they just hold views I find absurd, and it's not the same thing - a mistake easily made, and I one I admit to making. Hence I ribbed @FIF, who for the record, I generally enjoy reading.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Pretty much agree with this - I doubt though that there's any conspiracy at large here. To be honest I sometimes think people are WUMming when in actual fact they just hold views I find absurd, and it's not the same thing - a mistake easily made, and I one I admit to making. Hence I ribbed @FIF, who for the record, I generally enjoy reading.

Yeah, no conspiracy - it is undeniable that the 'regulars' and those that have been on for years aka the forum staples get given more leeway, but that's a fairly normal state of affairs.

I think there are actual WUMs and then people often state their views in an extreme way to stand out and be read / given reactions amongst the thousands of posts on here. Whether the latter is being a WUM or not is up for debate but the busier a forum gets, the more people strive to get attention on their posts. Scouse Fox being a good example in my opinion!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Yeah, no conspiracy - it is undeniable that the 'regulars' and those that have been on for years aka the forum staples get given more leeway, but that's a fairly normal state of affairs.

I think there are actual WUMs and then people often state their views in an extreme way to stand out and be read / given reactions amongst the thousands of posts on here. Whether the latter is being a WUM or not is up for debate but the busier a forum gets, the more people strive to get attention on their posts. Scouse Fox being a good example in my opinion!!

Scouse is a curious one, I agree - it is hard to know what's going on with him sometimes!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Said the man, who has in no way ever WUMmed about anything or anyone, and especially not Mahrez.....

:whistle:

My genuine opinions are often seen as wind ups. Not really sure why - in my universe they seem logical and fair. The sweet snake has now departed, so my comments should too. I thank him for all he did for us and wish him all the best riding the pine.

6 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You shouldn't mention the FTIC, you may disappear for a week with no-one the wiser.

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Scouse is a curious one, I agree - it is hard to know what's going on with him sometimes!

Firstly I thought it was just his age, then I wondered about drugs but I now agree with Los Zorros, he just likes the attention.

49 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not entirely sure why you'd ask me such a strange question, but no doubt you'll illuminate me...

You want country fox to light your fire?

oh and Danny Drinkwater, love the guy, but he moved on, so must we.