Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Danny Drinkwater: Would you re-sign him?

Would you resign Danny Drinkwater?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like us to re-sign Danny Drinkwater?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Wouldn't advise having a Drinky in the Jordan... Bit polluted! 

Shame Drinky isn't with the rest of our players in Evian right now.. imagine the non-stop banter

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

We have Been offered first option on him asking price is 20m.

Interesting! Not a bad starting price with room to talk it down to £15m or so. Do you know what the club's reaction is likely to be?

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

We have Been offered first option on him asking price is 20m.

That 20m would be far better spent somewhere else 

For example in a position that actually needs strengthening (like the wings)

Edited by YesNdidi

2 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Interesting! Not a bad starting price with room to talk it down to £15m or so. Do you know what the club's reaction is likely to be?

Not sure but I know they are looking at established premier players as well as they don't want to go in with 4-5 new signings all new to the league presumably.

He could fit the bill I suppose and 20m is not a bad starting price with these crazy transfer fees flying around.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Not sure but I know they are looking at established premier players as well as they don't want to go in with 4-5 new signings all new to the league presumably.

He could fit the bill I suppose and 20m is not a bad starting price with these crazy transfer fees flying around.

I'd be happy with that and I think Danny Ings falls into that bracket too - worth a punt if both can stay fit.

Just now, Hitesh said:

Even if we offered £20m, would he even want to come back here? 

Maybe he’s one of those players that doesn’t want to be seen as a journey man, so one of his old clubs might be a good option. (I appreciate he had a lot of loans back in the day)

All over him at 20m.

He'd have gone to the World Cup if he'd have still been with us.

He has his flaws but when he ticked, we ticked. Those sort of players don't grow on trees and we certainly don't have one right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

All over him at 20m.

He'd have gone to the World Cup if he'd have still been with us.

No, he’d have said he was injured like he normally does, he pulled the same trick to get his move to Chelsea too.