Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

City v Southampton - Carabao Cup - Tues 30th Oct

Season Ticket Holder & Members 
Adult: from £12
Seniors 65+/Under 22: from £10 
Under 18s: from £6

General Sale Pricing
Adult: from £15
Seniors 65+/Under 22: from £13 
Under 18s: from £10
On Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders | 
Saturday 6 October @ 6pm online only
Season Ticket Holders | Monday 8 October @ 9am by phone and in person
Fox Members | Thursday 11 October @ 6pm online only
Fox Members | Friday 12 October @ 9am by phone & in person 
General Sale | Tuesday 16 October @ 6pm online only
General Sale | Wednesday 17 October @ 9am by phone & in person

https://www.lcfc.com/news/869838/date--ticket-details-confirmed-for-southampton-carabao-cup-tie/press-release

Leicester City will face Southampton at King Power Stadium in the Carabao Cup Fourth Round later this month, with tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Saturday 6 October (online only).

- Leicester City host Southampton in the Carabao Cup Fourth Round on Tuesday 30 October
- Tickets for the King Power Stadium clash available for Season Ticket Holders from Saturday 6 October
- Online general sale transactions will begin from 6pm on Tuesday 16 October 
- City have defeated third tier Fleetwood Town and Premier League rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers

The fixture will take place on Tuesday 30 October (7:45pm BST kick-off) and tickets will be available from just £12 for adults as both teams look to book their passage into the next round.

City have impressed in the competition so far, with an emphatic 4-0 win over Fleetwood Town before Danny Ward’s penalty heroics earned them a thrilling shoot-out victory away to Premier League rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers in the last round.

Southampton overcame Everton on penalties to book their date with the Foxes after overcoming fellow south coast side Brighton by a single goal in round two back in August.

Full ticket and sale details:

Age band    Season Ticket Holders    Fox Members    General sale
Adult    £12    £12    £15
Over-65s    £10    £10    £13
Under-22s    £10    £10    £13
Under-18s    £6    £6    £10
First Floor*    £20    £20    £25

* Please note that this doesn't include tea/coffee/programme/teamsheet.

Sale dates:

Dates    Process
Saturday 6 October    Carabao Cup Scheme**
Saturday 6 October, 6pm    Online only: Season Ticket Holders
Monday 8 October, 9am    All areas: Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 11 October, 6pm    Online only: Fox Members
Friday 12 October, 9am    All areas: Fox Members
Tuesday 16 October, 6pm***    Online only: General sale
Wednesday 17 October, 9am***    All areas: General sale

PLEASE NOTE: Season Ticket Holder seats will be on reserve until 5pm on Thursday 11 October.

** Season Ticket Holders who have chosen to be enrolled onto the automated cup scheme for home Carabao Cup fixtures will have their ticket processed on Saturday 6 October.

*** Please note that one point will be allocated for this fixture towards the home priority points. Supporters must assign each ticket to each supporter that they are purchasing tickets for. Points cannot be transferred.

Maximum one ticket per person during Season Ticket Holder and Fox Members Sale. Maximum five tickets per person on general sale.

Car Parking will be available on the King Power Stadium Car Park B and Filbert Street Car Park D priced at £5 per space. They will be available at the above dates.

All fixtures dates and times are subject to change.

the club website mentions the "carebo cup scheme" - when I renewed my ST I asked if we were doing a cup scheme and was told no.  I have no idea if I am in the cup scheme or not... The club never email ST holder about this stuff - they expect you to seek it out from te small print on the web site.  No other business would make it so difficult for STs to buy their tickets.

On 06/10/2018 at 09:51, Russell sprout said:

Hopefully get a good crowd,

southampton only took just under 1300 tickets off us

Southampton are well followed but it's a long way on a Tuesday night, even more so having just had to go all the way to Everton to win.

That's why I think this should be regionalised now. But that's for another matter.

On 08/10/2018 at 12:11, Fox92 said:

Southampton are well followed but it's a long way on a Tuesday night, even more so having just had to go all the way to Everton to win.

That's why I think this should be regionalised now. But that's for another matter.

You can't regionalise it too long. That would be unfair on certain teams.

How about they just scrap the cup completely, saves midweek games early in the season? If clubs/fans aren't bothered then why have it?

23 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You can't regionalise it too long. That would be unfair on certain teams.

How about they just scrap the cup completely, saves midweek games early in the season? If clubs/fans aren't bothered then why have it?

I think fans are always bothered but it's the time and cost. We're still talking £15 a ticket at most clubs. Southampton fans attending the game will be looking at taking at least one day from work surely (as they probably did for the Everton game). We, on the other hand, have been lucky so far with two home fixtures and a close away fixture.

18 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I think fans are always bothered but it's the time and cost. We're still talking £15 a ticket at most clubs. Southampton fans attending the game will be looking at taking at least one day from work surely (as they probably did for the Everton game). We, on the other hand, have been lucky so far with two home fixtures and a close away fixture.

Being in the midlands we're lucky anyway. Newcastle/Bournemouth are probably the furthest away trips. At 3 hours drive they're not bad. Southampton on the other hand have some OK and then some horrible ones.

I just don't think the midweek games can be stoppes unless the cup is scrapped. And honestly, if we would play Southampton away, the deciding factor would not be paying £15 or £5. Even if tickets were free I wouldn't go down. As you say, taking time off work, late home meaning short sleep etc