Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Life-Saving Equipment Paid For By LCFC Players Unveiled At LRI

2 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Just look at how many replies in this thread.. 

says it all.

brilliant stuff LCFC ?

I wonder if some posters are maybe thinking "It's the least they can do"?

£60k was it? between a squad of 25 = just over a couple of grand each I suppose. 

Saying that, they didn't have to do it and it's a great gesture. Good on em I say :thumbup:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I wonder if some posters are maybe thinking "It's the least they can do"?

£60k was it? between a squad of 25 = just over a couple of grand each I suppose. 

Saying that, they didn't have to do it and it's a great gesture. Good on em I say :thumbup:

Yeah I guess there will be some who think that but there is no saying that players don’t already give to charity there is no need for them to make it public if they do 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah I guess there will be some who think that but there is no saying that players don’t already give to charity there is no need for them to make it public if they do 

I was listening to TalkSport the other day and they had the old Arsenal and England physio Gary Lewin on. He talked about players doing loads of stuff for charity that never makes the headlines because they don't want it made public. 

Personally, I'd much rather hear of the work they do for charity and the money they donate rather than read about their new £40,000 diamond encrusted Range Rover gearstick - but that's just me...

• Like 3

I’m sure there have been other threads too, of good deeds, that bought very little response.

Sure our owners have done a number of local great things, that had just a few comments on here. 

I just think “society” has become entitled, and it’s expected wealthy people should give. Or the council should pay, or so and so should do X....

just my view ? to completely digress from the point of the topic ?