Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

26 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I guess the theory is make our defence as solid as possible, and then attacking wise we should get our chances. Maybe Ric on for Albrighton and Gray for Diabate from say 60 mins onwards if we haven't broken through by then. Hopefully we can then be full strength for Spurs and give it a really go - we have matched up against them well recently. 

I would approach this like a home game.  They gave some good players but their defence is a joke.  I believe that they are yet to keep a clean sheet and have shipped more than twice as many as we have.

I say we go for them and seek out their weaknesses. 

Charge!

Edited by murphy

Fulham haven’t kept a clean sheet all season, only team in the football league to have not kept one. Ricardo injured? The fact we have Simpson playing makes me glad we didn’t get Europe, not good enough. I’d rayher Go full strength tonight and rest players vs spurs as they will most likely beat whatever team we put out.

Edited by OhYesNdidi

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Fulham haven’t kept a clean sheet all season, only team in the football league to have not kept one. Ricardo injured? The fact we have Simpson playing makes me glad we didn’t get Europe, not good enough. I’d rayher Go full strength tonight and rest players vs spurs as they will most likely beat whatever team we put out.

7:45 Saturday PM and on the telly.... that's a recipe for SPURSY if you ask me! Think we've got a great chance.

We reversed the slow starts of late against Watford but give away an early goal here and it might go wrong tonight. Fulham and Ranieri could go to town on us if we start sluggish.

Given the injuries we have I would be happy with a draw tonight.

Just now, AjcW said:

7:45 Saturday PM and on the telly.... that's a recipe for SPURSY if you ask me! Think we've got a great chance.

Rather play our first team tonight and get to 24 points and asses vs spurs. Players like Simpson & diabate who are not good enough imo. * iheanacho aswell, needs a good game 

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Rather play our first team tonight and get to 24 points and asses vs spurs. Players like Simpson & diabate who are not good enough imo. * iheanacho aswell, needs a good game 

I think the point is though that we can't. Some of them are literally injured. And Diabate is just on the bench so not jumping straight in. 

Tough one either way... I honestly think we might get 6pts out of 6... but i'm probably mad...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

My apologies..... lol