Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

22 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, he skipped the Spurs cup game which gave him about 10 days. I had the same surgery from the same surgeon. He does a lot of sportsman (Kasper as well at one point).

Best claim to fame EVER.

On 02/12/2018 at 03:12, Foxxed said:

The team largely picks itself.

Puel wants Ndidi and Mendy in the middle.

He wants attacking full backs in Chilwell and Richardo.

Vardy and Maddision are the attacking threat.

Richardo plays best with Albrighton. And Gray and Chilwell link up well.

The only question is if Maguire gets back in after Evans and Morgan have played well recently.

That said, everytime I try to predict his formation he pulls a wildcard.

That is most likely, but I really want to see Iborra instead of Ndidi and see what happens.

I would stick with Evans and Morgan, but please don’t drop Evans who deserve to have a run in the side. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxFossil said:

Benkovic has to say he's having a marvelous time in haggisland. Tempt him back with an offer to play upfront with Iborra. Total football!

Of course he is, the competition is such a joke there's absolutely zero pressure.

2 hours ago, brucey said:

Did you not see the clip of that outrageous Ward goal in training?

I did not.

In that case, Ward and Schmeichel in a front 2. Stick Diabaté between the sticks, because why not. Jakupovic can watch on from the bench.

15 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Kasper

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Wes

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Albrighton

Maddison

Gray

Nacho.

Subs

Ward

Simpson

Fuchs

Ibora

Silva

Okazaki

Diabate

I'd be happy with that if it has to be 4231!

Although I would prefer to see another player in for Ndidi at the moment either Silva or Iborra not out of malice just to focus the bloke on his passing and decision making...

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Although I would prefer to see another player in for Ndidi at the moment either Silva or Iborra not out of malice just to focus the bloke on his passing and decision making...

Yeah I hear you, personally I would keep playing him he's only young and is only going to get better with games. I am sure as he's been around for a while we tend to forget how young he still is. 

Wes should play but Evans is the main doubt and I've picked the team assuming Vardy is unavailable but that's in his hands  to decide. Word is he needs an operation to sort it out. 

Elder Muskwe Uche Pascanu and Hamza will be hoping for a place on the bench but it looks like we still have enough senior men to fill those spots, Just! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I went on "whoscored" to get passing stats for our 4 central midfielders as I think folk are way too harsh on Ndidi but then realised his accuracy is only 77% (Mendy and Iborra are at around 90% and Silva, albeit in a very small sample size, is on about 83%) which is down on last year I believe.  He has everything to be one of the best players in his position in the league and I am inclined to stick with him as he is young and his tackling/interception stats are so impressive they probably outweigh the passing.  However even I (a perennial optimistic "let's be nice to everyone poster") has to admit he does need to improve in that area.  I wonder whether it is purely a technique issue (he knows what and where he wants to pass but he cannot quite do it) or if it is more of a mental thing (rushes slightly, panics, etc)?  As I said, I would say leave him where he is and let him blossom but it would be nice to know if there was a way for him to up his passing accuracy as if he could get up to towards the 90% mark we would be a much more formidable unit.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I went on "whoscored" to get passing stats for our 4 central midfielders as I think folk are way too harsh on Ndidi but then realised his accuracy is only 77% (Mendy and Iborra are at around 90% and Silva, albeit in a very small sample size, is on about 83%) which is down on last year I believe.  He has everything to be one of the best players in his position in the league and I am inclined to stick with him as he is young and his tackling/interception stats are so impressive they probably outweigh the passing.  However even I (a perennial optimistic "let's be nice to everyone poster") has to admit he does need to improve in that area.  I wonder whether it is purely a technique issue (he knows what and where he wants to pass but he cannot quite do it) or if it is more of a mental thing (rushes slightly, panics, etc)?  As I said, I would say leave him where he is and let him blossom but it would be nice to know if there was a way for him to up his passing accuracy as if he could get up to towards the 90% mark we would be a much more formidable unit.  X

I would say, also the optimist, that its a matter of composure. Occasionally you see him float a good ball across the pitch and we've seen him shoot well.

I think the raw tools are there its just they need to flourish a bit

On the other hand he might just be s*** at passing forever

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Like 3