Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

We are playing bottom of the league for Fuchs sake. Positivity. We are a good side. Let's climb up the table a bit more after tonight. You never know. A good result tonight and why not have a crack v Spurs. We beat them at home last season. 

Mitrovic is exactly the sort of striker our big Wes thrives against, no need to worry. The more grappling, wrestling and aerial duels the better - there’s only going to be one winner.

(famous last words)

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Mitrovic is exactly the sort of striker our big Wes thrives against, no need to worry. The more grappling, wrestling and aerial duels the better - there’s only going to be one winner.

(famous last words)

Mitro hat trick tonight then.

59 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

(famous last words)

Yeah, the FA..when we have to pay the fine for another red card.

On 03/12/2018 at 15:09, rachhere said:

I personally wouldn't mind resting Vardy for the Spurs game anyway - you know how he loves playing against the top 6 clubs. He's definitely not right at the moment - physio was up and ready to come on like a shot when he pulled up on Saturday. 

Stick him in a fridge and take him out just before the spurs game

This game is 100% winnable provided the manager picks a strong team without any bizarre selections or formations.

I’m trying to give Puel the benefit of the doubt but it would not surprise me if the starting 11 had no strikers and no pace anywhere on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

This game is 100% winnable provided the manager picks a strong team without any bizarre selections or formations.

I’m trying to give Puel the benefit of the doubt but it would not surprise me if the starting 11 had no strikers and no pace anywhere on the pitch. 

We dont need pace. We will bore them to death with our Qualitee and intensitee.

Edited by siraaj_lcfc
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Sounds like it

He’s not helped himself in the past few months with some of his tactical decisions and choices.

I did say if he picks a strong team its winnable but prior evidence suggests he’s more than likely to make changes and not for the better.

Its been a while since there was a settled team that had a chance to gain momentum, we’ve got an extremely capable starting 11 and given the chance they could do really well. 

If anyone drinking in Putney area I will be in Fox and Hounds around 2/3pm. Top of Putney High Street near main train station.  Revolutio  Bar opposite.  Be full of Fulham but I know em and be a good crack ??

Edited by PutneyFox

29 minutes ago, Dames said:

He’s not helped himself in the past few months with some of his tactical decisions and choices.

I did say if he picks a strong team its winnable but prior evidence suggests he’s more than likely to make changes and not for the better.

Its been a while since there was a settled team that had a chance to gain momentum, we’ve got an extremely capable starting 11 and given the chance they could do really well. 

I feel like it’s a strange game to want to highlight what his selection is going to be like considering the injuries we have. Maybe we won’t be able to field a strong side tonight

I'm quietly confident we will get a win tonight. I'd be even more so without the Ranieri element attached to the game. Puel has made the team very difficult to score against, which hopefully a side in Fulham's predicament will struggle to break down and we have enough quality to hurt them ourselves. Our away form has been decent all year, and we've picked up wins against similar standard sides in Southampton, Newcastle and Cardiff, in addition to battling well at United, Arsenal and Brighton.

Unchanged 11, or Iheanacho in for Vardy if he isn't fit. 1-2 Leicester.