Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

Tough call tbh, they need a win way way more than us, are playing at home and have the new manager bounce. Not only that but i would imagine Claudio will probably have a point to prove against his old club.

I would not be unhappy with a draw, but would hope if we attack like today 3 points are incoming. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foxxed said:

The team largely picks itself.

Puel wants Ndidi and Mendy in the middle.

He wants attacking full backs in Chilwell and Richardo.

Vardy and Maddision are the attacking threat.

Richardo plays best with Albrighton. And Gray and Chilwell link up well.

The only question is if Maguire gets back in after Evans and Morgan have played well recently.

That said, everytime I try to predict his formation he pulls a wildcard.

Id Hope Not,it sends out the wrong message and I think we can all agree that the Maguire Morgan combo is tried and tested our worst pairing! 

23 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Id Hope Not,it sends out the wrong message and I think we can all agree that the Maguire Morgan combo is tried and tested our worst pairing! 

I'm not its as black and white as that, you have to look at the teams we have faced with them specific pairings. 

I'd like to see Maguire and Evans/Soyunco.. and thats nothing to do with Morgan being shit, but just something we should be looking at for the future. 

• Like 4

With 9 games in a month there are bound to be some forced and unforced changes to keep the team as fresh as possible . Might see some players from the development side getting chances - it seems pretty clear that CP won’t use Silva or Diabate but Ghezal might get some games if fit 

9 minutes ago, surrifox said:

With 9 games in a month there are bound to be some forced and unforced changes to keep the team as fresh as possible . Might see some players from the development side getting chances - it seems pretty clear that CP won’t use Silva or Diabate but Ghezal might get some games if fit 

Just a shame we've a real lack of attacking talent available from the U23's. Ndukwu really could have been in with a shot over the run of these games this month.

More optimistic about this game after today's result and performance. Also Fulham play Chelsea in Sunday giving us an extra day's rest. Fulham are good offensively, but weak defensively and though I think Claudio will sort them out eventually, I am hoping it might be too soon to get anything. At the same time, the new manager bounce is a real thing and if anyone in the league knew of the weaknesses of certain Leicester players... will it would be Ranieri!

I don't think we will lose, but it could be a draw. I will go for 2-1 to us but depends on a lot of factors. If I were Puel I would play the same team again at Fulham and then rotate against Spurs. Hate losing to them, but better to make sure we get points from teams below us to keep consistently chugging along. Our Christmas period is challenging but if we could win against Fulham, Palace and Man City in the cup, that would still be very decent IMO. But even that could be a tough ask given Palace beat us 8-0 on aggregate last season!

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Not only that but i would imagine Claudio will probably have a point to prove against his old club.

I actually wondered if our players might have a point to prove to Claudio, given how it ended here...

• Like 3