Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

3 hours ago, Crashtoasted said:

We really should be beating these, shouldn't we? Taking the CR factor out of the equation we'd be favourites, so I'm inclined to think we'll see this through. 0-1

I don't understand how some fans get this idea, that any PL team is going to be in a "should" win against factor!!!

It explains how those fans get frustrated,and start having knee-jerk comments and reactions...

It's even worse than me commenting,after all my 60+yrs Fulham have tended to be one of our bogey sides,so it's a waste of time..:dunno:

I do like your user-name though!!   Crashtoasted,the story of at least 2-3 days in the week when preparing my Breakfast..:huh:

Christ with this level of confidence anybody would think we were being managed by Mourhino and about to face Arsenal at home.

We won a game of football on Saturday, where’s the happy clappyiness in you all gone?

• Like 2

Tough match. They're on the bounce and played well against Chelsea.

But with Richardo settling in well, we're becoming a good unit.

The centre halves are a concern but Soyuncu has had two good games.

Vardy is a concern but Maddison is playing well and Iheanacho can and has played well for us.

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

Diabate starts, according to the somehow reliable (god knows who leaks it to him) Seanfromenerby

Just seen that - looks like we are lining up for a cup match. Assuming impact subs like Gray and Ricardo on the bench if we need them, otherwise resting some players for Saturday's game. 

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Just seen that - looks like we are lining up for a cup match. Assuming impact subs like Gray and Ricardo on the bench if we need them, otherwise resting some players for Saturday's game. 

For me I would throw the kitchen sink at Fulham cause its winnable and play the maybe's against Spurs.

That just me though.

Edited by gurru991
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

For me I would throw the kitchen sink at Fulham cause its winnable and play the maybe's against Spurs.

That just me though.

I guess the theory is make our defence as solid as possible, and then attacking wise we should get our chances. Maybe Ric on for Albrighton and Gray for Diabate from say 60 mins onwards if we haven't broken through by then. Hopefully we can then be full strength for Spurs and give it a really go - we have matched up against them well recently. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I guess the theory is make our defence as solid as possible, and then attacking wise we should get our chances. Maybe Ric on for Albrighton and Gray for Diabate from say 60 mins onwards if we haven't broken through by then. Hopefully we can then be full strength for Spurs and give it a really go - we have matched up against them well recently. 

Yes .. Good Point

57 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

In theory though a team that has proven themselves as better than another team should win. For example, if Man City played us 100 times you’d expect them to win at least 90 times, same way if we played Fulham 100 hundred times I’d expect us to win around 75/80 games. So yes, we should be beating Fulham.

It's football..I have NO expectations...

Like 6 teams expected to be above us in 15/16. 

I don't believe we will be playing xyz  team 100 times in 3 yrs of even in 10!!

football expectation leads to arrogance,and entitlement....which this forum backbone members,will sarcastically inform any wannabes

that's why we took/take so easily a dislike to do called big clubs attitudes in their forums...h

I never want a PL where 'should' becomes a passing thought,or they might as well create their Superleagues.....then goodbye to football..

If I had your thoughts,then we can't beat Fulham,because 80% of the time I feel like they are bogey team!!:teehee:

Edited by fuchsntf