Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Rafa Benitez

I know it's only wiki but if you read his management style it quotes everything most the outers say is wrong with Puel.

Preferred style 4231 so those longing for 2 upfront not happy, often plays players in unorthodox positions to shoehorn into his system, firm believer in squad rotation & zonal marking...ok it doesn't say he is boring little Frenchman with no charisma in his interviews so they have me there (4-1) but alarmingly it does say he was a hard man to please with Gerrard going on record to say he longed for a well done from him, would this not worry you with our young squad who need to hear these words.

I read the likes of Winters comments stating his record of achievements but it's like the other post on here saying who's the better goalie, those achievements were 14 years ago different times and with established top 4 clubs not a club trying to build itself for the long haul.

His recent achievements don't really pick him out the pile do they?

• Like 1

Diego Simeone!!!! Maybe he can bring Griezmann with him as a Vardy replacement, and lets buy Oblak as well whilst we're at it... Lord almighty, he's arguably the hottest property in the whole managerial world atm aside perhaps Guardiola. We'd be doing very well if we managed to entice someone like Hutter away from Frankfurt, we can't even think about someone like Simeone.

I don't understand the man crush so many City fans seem to have for Rafa !!

He is a very classy guy but he does not endorse attacking football, preferring a much more defensive style.

Is it all about winning at any price or does style matter.

• Like 1