Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS Charity Football Tournament

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LutterworthLCFC said:

Gutted I can’t make it this year, always a great day of football and beer.

Aye echo this, gutted to have to miss it also this year. 

Hopefully pulls a good crowed and makes a tonne of money for both the LOROS and Union FS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2019 at 18:27, Union FS said:

Our annual tournament takes place in three weeks' time. We'd love to see you there!

You'll find plenty there for those not playing. Come and enjoy an afternoon out with fellow City fans!

Poster Portrait2a.png

What’s the format of the tournament?

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

What’s the format of the tournament?

There will be four groups of four teams each.

The team's finishing first and second in their group will progress in to quarter finals, competing for the main trophy.

The team's finishing 3rd and 4th will progress into quarter finals for the secondary 'Shield' competition.

• Thanks 1

On 04/05/2019 at 08:43, Bayfox said:

Bit of a bump for this thread.

Mate of mine and local artist. Jay Connolly. You guys may have seen some of his work on twitter and fb etc. Has donated a signed copy of one of his commissions by Danny Simpson to the prize pot.

received_355175028686676.jpeg

received_2133673790013782.jpeg

I am the lucky owner of this .. and popped down to see the lads and Emily today.. god bless them all playing in that heat! 

• Like 1

Walked past this earlier wondering what it was. Fair play to everyone who played in that heat today. It was bad enough for me walking around Abbey park with the kids. Couldn’t imagine trying to run around on them half pitches in this heat.

• 2 years later...

After covid stopped this from happening again over the last two years we can finally bring this back this summer. If anyone from FoxesTalk fancies chatting about the possibility of entering a team drop me a line. It will be being advertised in the coming weeks.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

After covid stopped this from happening again over the last two years we can finally bring this back this summer. If anyone from FoxesTalk fancies chatting about the possibility of entering a team drop me a line. It will be being advertised in the coming weeks.

Hopefully it’s not 100 degrees this time. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1