Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS Charity Football Tournament

Well done to organisers, it looks like a fun day for a good cause. I've been tempted to get involved, What is the general standard / requirement? Are they usually mainly young players who play regularly or is there a mixture of ages and standards?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Well done to organisers, it looks like a fun day for a good cause. I've been tempted to get involved, What is the general standard / requirement? Are they usually mainly young players who play regularly or is there a mixture of ages and standards?

The tournament is free to enter for any ability level. We've had a wide range of age groups participate in the past.

We'll also be running a secondary knockout competition for those who finish in the lower half of their group, so even those teams who struggle early on will have a chance at playing some competitive games.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

I fancy a kick about. If anyone is a player short let me know. 

Same. If anyone is short or wants to put a scratch team together. I'd be happy to join in. Maybe closer it fitness to @steveherbe walking team idea tho. Having jacked in 5 aside a good few years back. But sure I could get out on the bike a few times between now and then to get some fitness up.

If not I'll be the one at the beer and burger stand.:schmike:

50 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Always tempted by this but considering I’ve probably taken the piss out of every single person on his forum at some point I don’t really fancy getting snapped in half.

I find your posts on here and Twitter funny, but then apparently sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. lol

So the Goscote/Costock Fox Piss take 11(yes we may need plenty of subs) is a must:nigel:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bump for this thread.

Mate of mine and local artist. Jay Connolly. You guys may have seen some of his work on twitter and fb etc. Has donated a signed copy of one of his commissions by Danny Simpson to the prize pot.

received_355175028686676.jpeg

received_2133673790013782.jpeg

• Like 3