Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City1884

Final Membership Points Totals

Final Membership Points Totals  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How many home priority points will you end the season on?

• 60+
    • 56-59
    • 53-55
    • 50-52
    • 46-49
    • 43-45
    • 40-42
    • 39 or less

I’m trying to get an idea of where the cut off may land for Members who are applying for the few Season Tickets that come available after renewals.

As there are usually only around 500 new / unrenewed seats each year, the cut off is usually high.

So what will be your final Home Priority point figure?...

5 minutes ago, shailen said:

Does anyone know if you need to buy membership for 19/20 to have a chance to apply for a season ticket for 19/20. Don't want to be left in a situation where I have neither.

Membership for 19/20 won't be released until July but the season ticket applications are in June, so no, you won't need to buy one for next season to apply for an ST

42 home, 1 away.

The cutoff last year was in the high 30s I think, but given the optimism at the club compared to last year I imagine more people will renew, so less available tickets and a higher cutoff.

39 minutes ago, Xen said:

Membership for 19/20 won't be released until July but the season ticket applications are in June, so no, you won't need to buy one for next season to apply for an ST

I find this very strange. So someone who doesn't have a membership can skip the queue of the thousands that do a get an ST before them? I'm not sure that's right mate. 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I find this very strange. So someone who doesn't have a membership can skip the queue of the thousands that do a get an ST before them? I'm not sure that's right mate. 

No...

You have to have had an 18/19 membership to apply for one of the released STs (I believe - but it'd be difficult to get enough points to qualify without a membership anyway).

The question was asking about 19/20 memberships, which have nothing to do with the ST process for next season.

1 hour ago, browniefox said:

I have a season ticket in SK4, I'm hoping to get my daughter one in the family stand and relocate mine. Does anyone know how I go about this? She has a membership and has been to most games this season. 

Usually there's a period in the summer where after you've renewed yours, you can have the option to relocate but you may have to contact the club directly (as opposed to just renewing/relocating online) to ensure you get 2 tickets together. 

• Thanks 1

Memeberships are avaliable to purchase from next next week.

Full article on lcfc.com now.

Includes option to pay DD and a cheaper version that doesn't include the crap pack you get about 4 months into the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xen said:

No...

You have to have had an 18/19 membership to apply for one of the released STs (I believe - but it'd be difficult to get enough points to qualify without a membership anyway).

The question was asking about 19/20 memberships, which have nothing to do with the ST process for next season.

Oh I see, missread the OP. 

How likely is it memberships will eventually lead to a season ticket opportunity? What has been the general process for those who have succeeded?

I've been in a weird position for a while now. I was a season ticket holder for a long time while we were in the Championship. Unfortunately then had to give it up when I went away to university and guess what...we get promoted the very next season! :cry:

So obviously I couldn't get one now that we were Premier League. I debated membership at the time but the cost put me off so I went as and when through general sale or via other members I knew.

After we won the league, the company I work for decided to take corporate hospitality for the seaon. So I've since been going with my boss most games. Usually trying general sale for away games.

I'm gonna be leaving the company soon so obviously that benefit is now going to go!

So looking to get back onto the pyramid once again! Will be getting membership for sure but just wanted a rough idea

After the 2017/18 season you needed over 57 membership points to quality for the ST draw (and only approx 500 were up for grab. I suspect that this season,  the club is will raise the number of threshold of points. I had a lot of friends who had a shed load of points, attended all of the home and away games, but were not picked. Best of luck!

• Like 1