Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AshAshAsh

Foxes Membership

Hi guys, been a mad foxes fan for a while but couldn’t really afford going to many games. This year, me and a mate are considering getting getting the foxes membership but don’t know how good it is? Is there still a good chance to get home tickets together considering we don’t have any priority points ? What’s the chance for away tickets especially around the London clubs ? 

Home tickets are easy enough to get for the majority of games, although as you'll have no points to start with getting seats together might be difficult at first. 

Someone posted about away tickets yesterday and I think most of them went down to members at least, some even to general sale, so you should be able to get tickets. It was only the likes of Newport which sold out before members, iirc.

They've adjusted the membership this year so you can pay a little less and get it without the 'members pack' (this year LCFC history book and pin badge) for £40. Worth it to give yourself a better chance of tickets imo.

• Thanks 1

Lite membership is relatively cheap at the moment, and worth it I think, even if you are only able to get to a handful of games. As long as you keep an eye on the tickets on sale date, and get on the website as soon as the window for all members opens, you can get tickets easily, even if you don’t have any points. Away tickets are harder to get, but they do sometimes get to all members. Depends on the size of the stadium as much as anything else. 

If it helps to reassure you, I was doing this all last season for me and my son - and I got tickets for every home game, with no problems. (That means that me and the lad now have a decent wedge of points, but the wife and daughter want to come, so we are back watching the clock for the ‘all members’ sale.) 

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Doubt it’s worth getting a membership if I’ll just be waiting to get an odd single ticket here and there when I want to travel up from Uni? Looking at last years away sell outs most got to general sale too? 

Probably not, most games got to general sale. So if you are OK with watching Leicester vs Brighton/Southampton/Burnley etc. then you are fine. Again, most away games that are not popular made general sale too. If it's a single ticket you are after for games you should have no problem with those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can I just say that lcfc.com and the foxes membership system with the website navigation is the most confusing frustrating ever, had 1 membership and renewed for 3rd year and just renewed a second for 2nd year, can't figure out how many points i have and have now unlinked them and can't find where my other ones gone, bloody annoying when all i want is a couple of season tickets for the team i've supported my whole life.

11 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Can I just say that lcfc.com and the foxes membership system with the website navigation is the most confusing frustrating ever, had 1 membership and renewed for 3rd year and just renewed a second for 2nd year, can't figure out how many points i have and have now unlinked them and can't find where my other ones gone, bloody annoying when all i want is a couple of season tickets for the team i've supported my whole life.

Then select personal details. Your points total will be there. 

As for friends and family. Check you have added them, if not 're do it on the same page as personal info. Make sure you tick the shares family circle box to be able to see there info. There points however will not show 

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Then select personal details. Your points total will be there. 

As for friends and family. Check you have added them, if not 're do it on the same page as personal info. Make sure you tick the shares family circle box to be able to see there info. There points however will not show 

do you get 10 points for every year you renew for each membership?

On 17/06/2019 at 10:04, KrefelderFox666 said:

Probably not, most games got to general sale. So if you are OK with watching Leicester vs Brighton/Southampton/Burnley etc. then you are fine. Again, most away games that are not popular made general sale too. If it's a single ticket you are after for games you should have no problem with those.

Thanks mate, that’s what I was thinking. Got to 8 games including 3 aways last year without a membership so will hopefully be ok this year too :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...