Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Pre Match Song

Hi all

Apologies if a similar thread already exists but I was just looking at the "Vardy MOTD Playlist" article and wondered what songs people would pick if they were in a dressing room pre-match and wanted to get pumped up (non sex wise obviously)?

Doesn't nessesarily have to be your favourite song just something to get your blood flowing.

Off the top of my head something like.....

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Hi all

Apologies if a similar thread already exists but I was just looking at the "Vardy MOTD Playlist" article and wondered what songs people would pick if they were in a dressing room pre-match and wanted to get pumped up (non sex wise obviously)?

Doesn't nessesarily have to be your favourite song just something to get your blood flowing.

Off the top of my head something like.....

Really like that Asian Dub Foundation one - liked them before but don't know them well. Clearly should.

I'm a big Fall fan and love Totally Wired, but surprised at the idea of it getting you pumped up. For The Fall, how about Rollin' Dany, Hit the North, Cruiser's Creek - or Kicker Conspiracy?

I'll offer up....

- Last song I used to play when getting fired up for a wild night out as a yoof (didn't have this great video for it back then)....

- The song that bizarrely came into my head every day walking into uni to do my finals some years later (subconscious creation of focus & optimism, I presume)...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Really like that Asian Dub Foundation one - liked them before but don't know them well. Clearly should.

I'm a big Fall fan and love Totally Wired, but surprised at the idea of it getting you pumped up. For The Fall, how about Rollin' Dany, Hit the North, Cruiser's Creek - or Kicker Conspiracy?

I'll offer up....

- Last song I used to play when getting fired up for a wild night out as a yoof (didn't have this great video for it back then)....

- The song that bizarrely came into my head every day walking into uni to do my finals some years later (subconscious creation of focus & optimism, I presume)...

Yeah I loved ADF when they came out, their 2nd and 3rd albums are incredible then they became a bit of a parody of themselves and went rubbish.  Those two though (Rafi's Revenge and Community Music) are incredible and definitely worth a listed.  I personally wouldn;t bother with anything else after that.

I just like Totally Wired, always made me want to jump around and not sure why.  I am not even the biggest Fall fan.

That Mott the Hoople link is great.

I used to watch Richard Pryor stand up before a night out for some reason, always put me in a good mood.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...