Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Have you ever had a dream about Leicester City?

7 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I dreamt  I'd live out my enitre, pathetic career in St. Mirren reserves.

X

There is a "sliding-doors" type alternate reality where Riyad Mahrez did not run away screaming from his trial at St Mirren.

In that other reality, he stayed, he got into the local Paisley cuisine and "pulled the ripcord" with weight gain from too many munchie boxes, causing him to develop knee problems and then he drifted down the pyramid of Scottish football. 

He's currently driving a taxi in Cumbernauld, full of resentment at what might have been. 

Without him, City weren't promoted, we didn't win the Premier and we got clobbered by the Football League for FFP and we are currently languishing in league one again, after Tim Sherwood fluffed up getting in the playoffs. Again. 

Shivers... glad I'm not in THAT reality. 

Mind you,  lol at this image I found online. 

mahrez-st-mirren.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bit of a weird one last night...

Dreamed I was at Filbert St at the back of the main stand - we were playing Blackburn Rovers.

We scored and I lost sight of the pitch. Trying to find a better view, I climbed onto the roof, and could see the whole of Leicester stretched out in the sun below me. I thought how much it had changed in the 50 years since I first went there.

Climbing down, I noticed everyone had left. So I did too, and went out and sat down in the car park outside, enjoying the sunshine.

Two girls approached and sat down with me. One of them asked if I'd seen her picnic basket. She had sandwiches and a bottle of Dandelion & Burdock pop. She asked if I had anything to smoke. I found a joint in my jacket pocket, so we sat there and passed it round. That's when things got a bit strange.,,

• Like 1

• 3 months later...