Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Have you ever had a dream about Leicester City?

A few nights ago I had a really weird dream. I was breastfeeding a baby seal on a tram (I’m a guy by the way). This was followed by another dream where I was snogging Liz Hurley(which was great!). Alas the second dream has as much chance of coming true as the first. This got me thinking. Have you ever had a weird dream involving LCFC? I once dreamt I scored a Hatrick for England in the World Cup Final but we lost 7-5 to Brazil (so close to glory)

Edited by brisfox
  • Haha 1

I had a dream that the stadium had moving chairs that pick you up from the concourse and took you into the stands (a bit like the moving chairs in Wall-E). Also, the exterior of the stadium was ours but pitchside it was similar to the Maracanã. I was so annoyed when I woke up and realised that I'd have to climb all those steps myself.

Hundreds. 

Last night i had a really strange dream. Like one of those where it's not an ethereal location. More like floating around a remnant of a memory, weird flashes of humanity and emotions. ****ing insane. My shoulder really hurt getting up. 

3 hours ago, pds said:

Think I mentioned on here a few months ago. Had a dream that Robert Ullathorne slated me in his apparent Leicester Mercury column for not arranging exciting enough matches to be played at Beaumanor Hall and I had to go into hiding due to the hate I was receiving.

That's the only one I can recall.

I’m with Ullathorne on this one. Beaumanor deserves better and attendances have dropped to an all time low due to your lack of care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember having a few during our Champions League season.

Among the memorable, we found ourselves playing Real Madrid in the semi final. After both sides cancelled each other out in an entertaining 0-0 at the King Power, it was Captain Morgan who fired us to the final with a towering header in a smash and grab at the Bernabeu. Absolute scenes in the away end lol

If only...

6 hours ago, brisfox said:

I had a really weird dream. I was breastfeeding a baby seal on a tram (I’m a guy by the way). This was followed by another dream where I was snogging Liz Hurley.

I had a dream where Liz Hurley was breastfeeding me on a tram.

She was begging me not to nibble ... but I showed no mercy.

• Haha 3

I dreamt I was a player once.  Was quite the epic dream, went from me watching Leicester to getting offered a contract to retiring.  The entire dream I never played.  I sat in the changing room and on the bench and never got picked.  I was basilcally a cuckold football player.  Even in my dreams, when I can go anywhere and do anything my mind can dream up I am a bit sh1t.  It was like hoop dreams but I don't think I ever even had any potential to begin with.  It reminded me of when my brother and I used to create ourselves on CM01/02.  Obviously most the time we would make ourselves amazing but sometimes I would be accurate and make myself terrible and I'd live out my enitre, pathetic career in St. Mirren reserves.

X

Edited by RumbleFox

Yes, the 2 - 1 win against Derby in the play off final at Wembley.

I dreamed that we won 2 - 1 but there my grasp of reality ended.

I dreamed that I was locked out and that the game had been rescheduled and was played at Filbert Street. I could see the game through the gap at the side of the big blue gates and that Brian Little came on and scored the winner late on.

Although the dream was extremely bizarre I woke up on the morning of the game and was convinced that we were going to win.

12 hours ago, KingsX said:

I had a dream where Liz Hurley was breastfeeding me on a tram.

She was begging me not to nibble ... but I showed no mercy.

What about the dream where you were snogging a baby seal though?

Edited by Trav Le Bleu