Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grayswoodfox

Chelsea Away Tickets

14 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

anyone know why the club are not releasing this to general sale and only going as far as foes members? Only 250 tickets left but just curious. is it because they want to increase membership sales? 

It's not that, it's Chelsea requesting it - did the same last year. I assumed last year it was due to being at Christmas and a very popular game amongst the home fans and to prevent Chelsea fans snapping up tickets in the away end on general sale. It could be the same again as their first home game of the season, but could be wrong.

We're driving from Belgium to London by car. I was wondering if any of you who went to Stamford bridge by car can tell me if it's doable to park within walking distance (let's say 1 mile or so). Without getting stuck in traffic too much before and after the game. Or am I better off parking near the O2 arena and taking the tube from there?

22 hours ago, leuven said:

We're driving from Belgium to London by car. I was wondering if any of you who went to Stamford bridge by car can tell me if it's doable to park within walking distance (let's say 1 mile or so). Without getting stuck in traffic too much before and after the game. Or am I better off parking near the O2 arena and taking the tube from there?

I've never driven to London before but I'd say it'd be a struggle. Stamford Bridge is tightly packed in, I can't imagine much parking near the area. I'd get the tube in. If you're driving from Belgium, park on the edge of London.

On 09/08/2019 at 15:33, leuven said:

I always use https://www.justpark.com/ when I go to games in London, I just pick somewhere close enough to walk, but far enough to beat the really close traffic 

• Like 1

On 10/08/2019 at 17:22, FoxesDeb said:

I always use https://www.justpark.com/ when I go to games in London, I just pick somewhere close enough to walk, but far enough to beat the really close traffic 

is there one particular space you used at chelsea that you had a good experience with? I can see in the reviews that it's not always reliable, as spaces that you had reserved are often already taken upon arrival?