Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Amartey to .............

4 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I’d prefer to keep him for his flexibility. A very useful person to have on the bench. He also seems to be someone with an absolutely impeccable character and attitude. He, of course may have other ideas and prefer to get regular time elsewhere, and I wouldn’t blame him.

I’m still feeling guilty for screaming at the telly for him to get up and defend, not realising he’d broken his ankle.

I agree about his attitude, he seems a genuinely nice chap. But he's our 3rd best right back, 5th best centre back and our 5th best midfielder... he's never going to get in our side.

On 28/08/2019 at 11:45, Frost said:

A loan with option/obligation to buy are the only two options to domestic clubs.

I think he'll end up abroad @themightyfin?

On 28/08/2019 at 11:49, jeffschlupp said:

Not anymore.

After last summer's farce of loaning with obligation to buy in the Championship, the window worked the same as ours does - no permanent or temporary incomings whatsoever after August 8.

Football Ghana are either bullshitters or this is a deal agreed for January.

Yep, the Summer deadline has passed for Championship clubs, so if a deal is agreed, it will have to be for January.  It is possible, as I don't think DA is fully match fit yet. 3 months in full training and turn outs for the U23's could get him ready for a January move to Fulham.  Otherwise, abroad - but I think it would be a gamble for any club now, with his match fitness still in doubt.