Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Amartey to .............

6 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Prefer a loan deal personally. Some game time after his injury and see after that. Still think he could be decent, if anyone can work out his best position. 

You hit the nail on the head there regarding position, utility is great in a small squad but we have better backup cover in ALL the positions he covers.

He needs to say I'm a ...... and work on that position and move to another club as a starter / 1st reserve in that position or move to smaller squaded club and be the utility man there.

I'd wish him well but sell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Prefer a loan deal personally. Some game time after his injury and see after that. Still think he could be decent, if anyone can work out his best position. 

I think he could be the one we regret selling. He's not on a huge salary so I'd be happy to keep or loan him out until he gets match fit then decide. Either way we shouldn't lose out.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Signed for Fulham according to Football Ghana:dunno:   SLB?

7 minutes ago, Poiseuille said:

English Championship side, Fulham have agreed to sign Ghanaian defender, Daniel Amartey for a fee of £6.5M from Leicester City according to reports.

From ModernGhana.com

Pretty neat trick by Fulham signing Amartey after the transfer window has closed lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Pretty neat trick by Fulham signing Amartey after the transfer window has closed lol

I've read somewhere that selling players is allowed until the 31st.

EDIT: The Championship follows the same transfer window rules as the PL, so it can only be a loan move (for now). Correct?

Edited by MC Prussian

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The Championship follows the same transfer window rules as the PL, so it can only be a loan move (for now). Correct?

Not anymore.

After last summer's farce of loaning with obligation to buy in the Championship, the window worked the same as ours does - no permanent or temporary incomings whatsoever after August 8.

Football Ghana are either bullshitters or this is a deal agreed for January.

25 in December and has never established himself here nor does he look like ever being anything but a squad player.

its not often that we get a cash offer for players were trying to move on so take it and move on.

Much like Musa it’s good business to get your money back on a player that hasn’t worked as planned

I’d prefer to keep him for his flexibility. A very useful person to have on the bench. He also seems to be someone with an absolutely impeccable character and attitude. He, of course may have other ideas and prefer to get regular time elsewhere, and I wouldn’t blame him.

I’m still feeling guilty for screaming at the telly for him to get up and defend, not realising he’d broken his ankle.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I’d prefer to keep him for his flexibility. A very useful person to have on the bench. He also seems to be someone with an absolutely impeccable character and attitude. He, of course may have other ideas and prefer to get regular time elsewhere, and I wouldn’t blame him.

I’m still feeling guilty for screaming at the telly for him to get up and defend, not realising he’d broken his ankle.

yes mate he does a mad trick where he can push his whole elbow behind his head.

Life and soul of the party!