Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Chilwell

11 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Could you seriously compare the two? One isn't an automatic choice for Palace and the other, admired by a number of high profile managers and now an international player. So if you had your pick then, nail your colours to the mast,   would you ditch Chilwell and re-sign Schlupp in replacement? 

I would prefer schlupp and 60 million to be honest

On 11/08/2019 at 04:36, Billy Big Balls said:

Wouldn't sell at any cost. The Maguire money should be plenty to cover everything we need for a while and we couldn't get a left back as good as Chilwell is and will be. You can't buy heart and soul for a club, we've hit the jackpot with Barnes, Chilwell and Hamza coming into the team being Leicester fans. They should be at the core of our squad for the next 10 years. 

... Arsenal have picked up Tierney for something like £25m!

Whilst I would not want to see him go, we need to be realistic in the fact that unless we can improve our standing in the league, these ambitious young players will want to join top 6 teams. 

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

... Arsenal have picked up Tierney for something like £25m!

Whilst I would not want to see him go, we need to be realistic in the fact that unless we can improve our standing in the league, these ambitious young players will want to join top 6 teams. 

Luckily they'll all be at one by May. ;)

The lad is class and was arguably our best player in the first half of last season. Hasn't quite maintained those high levels in 2019 but he's been solid if nothing else.

I'm sure Brendan will want more from him in an attacking sense. Not quite sure what's going on with his play in the final third atm but be patient with him. We're a club that looks to develop young talent and with that you're going to struggle having every player on it every single week. Get behind him and what will be will be

Edited by Goober

Oh what a coincidence that this news comes out just before we play Chelsea.... :ph34r:  Can people please inject some intelligence and see how this is just a plot to disrupt a player.. Chelsea Reps trying to send out a transferfeeler. I guarantee this report is utter bs. K thanks

Edited by Simoken

2 hours ago, sm1 said:

Yeah, sorry Robertson. 

I think Robertson is quite special in fairness and a terrific buy. He is however 25 and has had that bit more experience. Chilwell has arguably had one full season and we'll have to see what he's like in a couple of seasons. Arnold is also going to have a good future I think but would say he's a bit more suspect defensively at the moment.