Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Shearer Vs Whittle

Shearer should have got a yellow for starters.

Whittle should have got a red.

AS is a complete hypocrite - his post-match interview was utter boll*cks. I've got respect for the guy as a goalscorer - but in no other way, shape or form do I like the guy as a player or a person.

I hope he gets to within a couple of Milburn's record and then some centre-back ends his career. Smug, arrogant, boring geordie tw@t.

Anyone seen that elbow, very nasty

One law for Mary Poppins and one law for everyone else. Shearer should be grateful that Whittle didn't take up his offer for some afters - apparently the bloke is an ex-squaddie and would probably have ripped his head off!

AS is a complete hypocrite - his post-match interview was utter boll*cks. I've got respect for the guy as a goalscorer - but in no other way, shape or form do I like the guy as a player or a person.

I hope he gets to within a couple of Milburn's record and then some centre-back ends his career. Smug, arrogant, boring geordie tw@t.

Spot on and from what I can gather he started it against Whittle.

Looks like he ran into someone who didn't give a damn for his tough guy reputation. And with the comment Shearer made afterwards about wishing he'd popped him one it was just a pity Whittle didn't take that up as well.

Can't think of many things that would please me more than Shearer getting a whacking.

He's spent his whole career playing Mr Innocent and it's high time someone called his bluff.

Looks like he ran into someone who didn't give a damn for his tough guy reputation. And with the comment Shearer made afterwards about wishing he'd popped him one it was just a pity Whittle didn't take that up as well.

Can't think of many things that would please me more than Shearer getting a whacking.

He's spent his whole career playing Mr Innocent and it's high time someone called his bluff.

Not sure whether he still does, but JW used to live nearby when he played for Hull. He always came across as being the perfect gent. I was well surprised at his actions.

I think that the whole of the nation other than the geordies are behind him.

what goes around comes around!!!!

I don't agree with anyone being elbowed but Shearer has thrown more than his fair share excluding the Lennon incident he has this image as Me Perfect when infact he is one of the dirtiest players around

One law for Mary Poppins and one law for everyone else. Shearer should be grateful that Whittle didn't take up his offer for some afters - apparently the bloke is an ex-squaddie and would probably have ripped his head off!

Saw it myself and thought it's a case of i can do what i like to you but you can't do it to me. Jerk

campbell did a similar 1 to tainio in the spurs arsenal game

Bloody 'ell yeh that was a nasty piece of work. Althoug you've still never seen a head injury like when Matty Elliott got a stud through head, bleeding nasty wound that was.

' date='Nov 1 2005, 10:16 PM' post='207420']

Just remembered it was Shearer who put Wayne Bridge out for 8 months.

Bridge had his ankle dangling by one ligament. :blink::huh::unsure::( <_<

Archived