Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chris_Unwin

Player of the season

Player of the season  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the best player so far this season??

• Rab Douglas
    • Patrick Kisnorbo
    • Paddy McCarthy
    • Momo Sylla
    • Dion Dublin
    • Mark de Vries
    • Nils Eric Johansson
    • Joey Gudjonsson
    • Richard Stearman
    • Elvis Hammond
    • Other

over the whole period, gudjonsson

consistantly commited, passionate, and vast improvement on last season.

remember the first 10/12 games he was the only really one who would stick in a decent performance

Despite being one of his biggest critics i went with MDV.

His goals in the Carling Cup and against Coventry have hopefully kick started our season

Could've had Connolly for the first couple of games I suppose.

Johanson has been a leader at the back, and even played out of position doing a good job. Nobody has held things together more than him, a brilliant signing for us.

Quite right rick, but im used to your cocaine ramblings now ;)

Voted for Paady, I don't go to enough games but from what I hear McCarthy seem be fully commited all time

I didn't choose McCarthy but last night you had to admire his commitment.

He wasn't the best player on the pitch but he was plaing like he was Captain, everytime we cleared a ball he'd be encouraging the players and telling them to push up.

A potentially good Captain!!

Don't bother yourself with Lush, he has great difficulty in distinguishing the difference between opinion and fact.

I'd go with Gudjonsson. He seems to be the only one who has maintained any sort of (positive) consistency this season. A big impovement from last season.

Nils Eric Johansson

it was a tough call between him and Joey but overall, i think Nisse has been more consistent over all the games. He does the job without any fuss, and ok he has a few hick ups but every defender has them! I just hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season!

I voted Joey. I do think Nissa has been good at centre-back but when he plays at left-back he's just so poor and we lose a goal from his side every game. I know he doesn't ask to play there but it does lower my opinion of him slightly.

Archived