Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

1 minute ago, David Guiza said:

Really not ideal, was it? That said, I am looking forward to the (hopefully) Boris meltdown and call out on lies next week. 

That kind of interview really requires succinct answers, and at times simply yes or no and Corbyn just doesn't seem to do that.

I do feel for him on the question that is often brought up regarding killing a terrorist leader etc. I wholeheartedly agree that taking said person alive would always be preferable, you get far more from a live capture and trial than a dead body. The problem is that Corbyn would never just say 'yes, i'd make the call' because he's so principled/stubborn/ignorant depending on how you want to phrase it. 

Boris will certainly be just as bad - he should apologise for the bum boys/postbox stuff and get on with it, weirdly people like a fake apology these days.

I don't really feel sorry for him as I think he brings it on himself but I did feel for him slightly on the Waaspi women as McDonnell has hung him out go dry with leaving that out the costings. 

To be so casual over 60billion is beyond laughable though. Pointless costing anything if they are going to do this.

41 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Corbyn was a bit car-crash. He really doesnt help himself though.

11 minutes ago, MattP said:

Boris will certainly be just as bad

Andrew Neil will destroy everyone in these interviews.

The left on Twitter slagging off Neil tonight for giving Magic Grandpa a hard time will love it when he undoubtedly rips Boris apart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Horrific but hilarious interview from Corbyn. Why doesn't he just apologise for the anti-semitism stuff thats occurred from others within the party? Is it because they haven't been punished at all for doing so?

I don't think he'll apologise because I don't think he thinks he has anything to apologise for.

Having rewatched it I actually think he might even genuinely believe he is doing everything he can to combat antisemitism as he doesn't know what antisemitism is.

That actually makes me even more scared of him.

That was a pure car crash interview from #corbyntheracist

Panic mode all round.

He couldn't even explain properly where the "off the cuff", "Missing from the manifesto" £56 BILLION pounds would come from to pay for WASPI.  Just some spare reserves, maybe over 10 years.  Like £56 BILLION is some spare change in Labour's back pocket.  The mans dangerous in many ways and his party is now infiltrated with racists.

Corbyn was found out tonight as an unapologetic racist, a liar about it and they're a crackpot party financially.  Let the students, Stormzy and Lilly Allen want this, but the majority of the UK see though it all.

image.png.604138773da8a837bca950485da29b0e.png

Edited by Dirkster the Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let's see if Boris is 1) questioned by Neil about Islamophobia in the Tory party as the British Muslim Council have stated and 2) if Boris apologises for it...

No doubt he will - he'll be just as tough with Boris and he was with Corbyn.

Meanwhile the Hindu council have now backed up the Rabbi and accused Labour of being anti-Hindu.

All minorities generally vote Labour, by the time he's finished they'll only have the Muslims left.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let's see if Boris is 1) questioned by Neil about Islamophobia in the Tory party as the British Muslim Council have stated and 2) if Boris apologises for it...

And the first and current Chancellor of the Exchequer is a Musli ( ) Could you fill in the last letter please.

Whilst I agree there have been some issues with local councilors around said accusations, to suggest the Conservative Party as a whole is actively Islamophobic and hounding out candidates from that or any other religion is just lies. Unlike Labour literally hounding our their own MP's for being Jewish, the Conservatives are inclusive of all. 

I'll tell you who is hounding a Muslim Conservative though:

2 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

And the first and current Chancellor of the Exchequer is a Musli ( ) Could you fill in the last letter please.

Whilst I agree there have been some issues with local councilors around said accusations, to suggest the Conservative Party as a whole is actively Islamophobic and hounding out candidates from that or any other religion is just lies. Unlike Labour literally hounding our their own MP's for being Jewish, the Conservatives are inclusive of all. 

I'll tell you who is hounding a Muslim Conservative though:

Go to a white country? Wtf.

Poor old Holly Rigby has deleted her account now.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/11/holly-rigby-and-the-ignorance-of-the-corbynistas/

People have found the school she works at as well and are sending in messages.

Usually I'd feel sorry about that happening to someone but given they are exactly the same tactics she would happily use maybe it's quite apt.

45 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Neil is the best interviewer and has rightly been tough on Tory MPs previously.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

Poor old Holly Rigby has deleted her account now.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/11/holly-rigby-and-the-ignorance-of-the-corbynistas/

People have found the school she works at as well and are sending in messages.

Usually I'd feel sorry about that happening to someone but given they are exactly the same tactics she would happily use maybe it's quite apt.

Imagine her teaching your young children, she'd be filling their head with all sorts of nosense which she deems appropriate.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Imagine her teaching your young children, she'd be filling their head with all sorts of nosense which she deems appropriate.

Imagine how Jewish parents would feel knowing that's teaching their children.

Totally unacceptable.