Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

5 hours ago, Sean2000 said:

You should do three things 

Firstly name the user so that no-one else tries to buy from the same user

Secondly report to admin. You do that by just clicking messages and send it to 'Admin'

Finally - report to the police and to your bank. I'm assuming you paid by some sort of electronic transfer which means that there is an audit trail. They'll be able to identify the person and possibly get your money back. Might be a long shot, but you never know.

Cheers

Corny fox & lcfc0123 are both used by the same user. I have reported it to the admin and we've exchanged emails over this situation. I plan to go the bank first thing in the morning tomorrow and see what they can do about it. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Abdullahi said:

Corny fox & lcfc0123 are both used by the same user. I have reported it to the admin and we've exchanged emails over this situation. I plan to go the bank first thing in the morning tomorrow and see what they can do about it. 

You might have to wait until Friday...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

Doesn’t look like they have ever posted anything..so would seem he/he just made an account to come here and scam. 😞.  Hope you have success at the Bank tomorrow.

Edited by Lestagirl

9 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Tell me about  it, i have messaged a couple saying its not a great idea, selling to people with 1 posts, if they are liverpool fans who get hold of tickets, shame on them both, and hopefully they will get season ticket membership suspended, and rightly so, 

Can I ask why people are even selling tickets in the first place for such a massive game

7 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

I have brought tickets, a bit of advice for people. Selling them make sure you ask to see id of the buyer, if not from Leicestershire maybe. Not sell! 

I’d say check the date the profile was set up, check for posts, and check the tone of the message, check the ticket feedback thread. Never had to get a home ticket from here as member or (of course) season ticket holder. Have done on three occasions for away tickets, and all three fortunately have been legitimate sellers. Not all of us Foxes are from within Leicestershire! The sheer number of new posters looking for tickets for a big game is sadly not surprising. Don’t see many of them searching for Wigan or Villa tickets 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I’d say check the date the profile was set up, check for posts, and check the tone of the message, check the ticket feedback thread. Never had to get a home ticket from here as member or (of course) season ticket holder. Have done on three occasions for away tickets, and all three fortunately have been legitimate sellers. Not all of us Foxes are from within Leicestershire! The sheer number of new posters looking for tickets for a big game is sadly not surprising. Don’t see many of them searching for Wigan or Villa tickets 🤔

Not all Leicester fans are from Leicestershire I  know, but if derbyshire fox asks for a ticket with 700 odd posts and someone like khaled with 0 posts i know who i would be selling to, no offence, khaled might be a city fan, but its common sense 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

Not all Leicester fans are from Leicestershire I  know, but if derbyshire fox asks for a ticket with 700 odd posts and someone like khaled with 0 posts i know who i would be selling to, no offence, khaled might be a city fan, but its common sense 

half of Leicestershire support Liverpool for some unknown reason.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Exactly 👍. Be vigilant fellow Foxes, be it buying or selling

10 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

Stick it in the ticket exchange: Positive feedback thread as well, and put their names in Bold or tag them in it (type @ before posting username). People looking for feedback will use that thread and be hopefully less likely to fall prey to these scammers 

3 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

I have 2 season tickets. Can’t go tonight now, anyone know if club will take them back or let me sell them on obviously they’d have to the re prints? 

anyone interested pm me 

Think you need to ring the club. They will take them back occasionally (I'm assuming you're not in Leicester from your username!).

Edited by Sean2000
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy11111 said:

So why are people complaining who buys the tickets if people are putting other things first 🤔

Two reasons

1 - you don't want Liverpool fans in the Leicester end for safety reasons. There's segregation for a reason. 

2 - the person inadvertently selling their ticket to a Liverpool fan is likely going to lose their membership / season ticket and be barred from the ground. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

Two reasons

1 - you don't want Liverpool fans in the Leicester end for safety reasons. There's segregation for a reason. 

2 - the person inadvertently selling their ticket to a Liverpool fan is likely going to lose their membership / season ticket and be barred from the ground. 

Fair enough, if anyone does have a couple though ,1x adult , 1 x kids ticket I'd like them, I'll even bring my lad in his Vardy shirt to collect them to prove we dont support Liverpool 😁😁

• Haha 1