Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Everton away (EFL Cup) pre match

IF we get through tonight, and both mancs get through, all 4 remaining teams might view the semis as a bit of a fixture problem. 

Do City really want this trophy again and won't they prioritise the CL and perhaps try to hang on in there with Liverpool for the title? 

Ole needs something, but is the league Cup enough to satisfy those at Old Trafford? 

Villa, could do a Leicester and stay up (I think they've got enough) and win a cup, so maybe they'll be right up for it now. 

Us? 

Surely the club will want some silverware asap to honour Vichai, so I think we'll go for it tonight. 

Although they'll be right up for this

Surely for an extra 3 games after tonight we can go for it. Winning a cup and getting top 4 would be unbelievable losing this won’t guarantee top 4 and winning keeps the unbeaten run going and more confidence going into the next few big games. Hopefully we are in a posting to go a goal or 2 up and take 1 or 2 off with 20 mins to go 

• Like 1

Expecting Everton to turn out a strong side for this one.

We'll have 2-4 starters on the bench, but that still ought to be enough to sneak through.

Honestly, at this point, our focus ought to be on CL qualification and the FA Cup, which is the more prestigious competition and one we've not won before. 

15 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

IF we get through tonight, and both mancs get through, all 4 remaining teams might view the semis as a bit of a fixture problem. 

Do City really want this trophy again and won't they prioritise the CL and perhaps try to hang on in there with Liverpool for the title? 

Ole needs something, but is the league Cup enough to satisfy those at Old Trafford? 

Villa, could do a Leicester and stay up (I think they've got enough) and win a cup, so maybe they'll be right up for it now. 

Us? 

Surely the club will want some silverware asap to honour Vichai, so I think we'll go for it tonight. 

Although they'll be right up for this

Genuinely confused with who you mean there. :blink: