Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Drugs

I’m fairly certain a good 85% of my mates/acquaintances/work colleagues have sniffed gear at some point. I feel like it’s gone from being the luxury drug of choice for the rich and famous to something far more accessible to the working class bloke/woman (in my experience birds are ****ing terrible on the lemmo, worse than blokes by a country mile) which is usually bad news, because the cheaper it is the more shit it will probably have in it. 

Go to the toilet at any pub on a match day and about 4 lads will walk out the cubicle together still sniffing.

Someone was definitely having a sly spliff near me the other day too. Doesn't really bother me what they do but theres kids and stuff in the stand. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

32 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Go to the toilet at any pub on a match day and about 4 lads will walk out the cubicle together still sniffing.

Someone was definitely having a sly spliff near me the other day too. Doesn't really bother me what they do but theres kids and stuff in the stand. 

In the stands? Bloody hell that's brave. And noone called them out?

I’ve been in the family stand toilets and there coke residue on the toilet roll holder numerous times,

and there’s also a lad about 19-20 who sits in front of me who is up and down like a yo-yo going toilet,and constantly wiping his nose(though I’m more pissed off at how he actually gets away with sitting in the family stand with his mate in the first place with no kids and also blocking my 2 kids view of the game)

12 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Was it the Wigan game around SK1?

I got a whiff of that.

Nah j2 vs west ham. On and off constantly through out half time and the second half. 

But it's so common place to smell it all over the place now maybe it's time for reform :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...