Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Drugs

Coke is definitely common place and it’s one of the main reasons I moved away from the village I grew up in years ago. My mates got into it and were using it all weekend and starting on week days.

I’ve also got friends who you wouldn’t guess in a million years would take it but have.

I work in the rail industry so we get random drug and alcohol tested. A few still risk it, failing a test and get sacked. One girl in the office recently failed for traces of heroin on the test apparently.  A mate applied for a job at Amazon in Coalville and everyone gets tested there as well.

Just now, Soup said:

When was that ? Must of missed this 

Around 15 years ago. Bought this monster of a Thai mushroom and to this day I’m convinced I saw the start of 51 state backwards with Samuel L Jackson dressed as buggs bunny shortly before trying to eat a frozen pizza in a frantic attempt to sober up lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

My office in London - generally populated by younger things than me in their lates 20s/early 30s - is absolutely awash with coke.

Is this normal with today's youth or a London thing, all of them trying to be wolf of wall Street?

Scourge of London. Also, very pure - super strength 100% is rife. Aside from the physical and mental health dangers, racks up huge debt. As toxic and accessible to kids as the gambling epidemic. Vile. 

• Like 1

Down here in sleepy Somerset drugs are nothing new.

County lines was probably invented in Somerset.

I live in a small town where a few years ago there was a shoot-out on New Years' Eve between rival dealers.

One of them lived, but lost half his face!!!

Large companies have reacted by imposing random drink and drug tests. Talked to a fella in the pub this evening who is now on call for the next seven days because his bosses sacked two people in the last couple of days for failing drugs tests. He obviously isn't overly concerned about the drinks bit.

Over the hill there is a famous farm which will never, ever, be a normal place again. Walk across the farm in April when everything has started growing again but before the build-up for the festival has really started there is stuff six foot high which shouldn't really be growing in an English hedgerow!!!

Coke seems quite prevalent where I am. Most of my old school friends are on the stuff. I went to fox and tiger in blaby the other weekend and the queue for the gents was ridiculous. But noone was pissing, they were all waiting to snort coke. I've never tried the stuff myself.

I know someone over here addicted to it and its caused havoc in their families lives.  Whats worse is you hear on the news of these drugs being laced with fentanyl which isnt good either.

Edit: the someone isnt me but is a relative.

Edited by Jattdogg