Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Any Advice for Marbella, Málaga Trip

49 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Marbella is a very agreeable town - some nice restaurants and has a great feel to it. Puerto Banus is an utter crap hole IMHO full of filthy rich Russians and euro trash posing by driving round the place in their Bugattis and Lambos even on the "pedestrianised" bits 

Ta for that!!!!

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

This thread has to have been started separately instead of posting in the "Anybody booked a holiday" thread due to the recent argument/flirt with that lass in the aforementioned thread Doc? lollol

And when I posted the link to that thread it was deleted! 

Are you going to Marbella or Malaga? Presume flying to Malaga - a nice hotel I've stayed in;

Not a golfer but stayed here anyway, lovely place 

https://www.lacala.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA1rPyBRAREiwA1UIy8PGY5w2Vrf0n5PJzvX_HXegFCc6g7Qgai79RMWgkvw9bJiIDUl9CvhoCDvQQAvD_BwE

My wifes family have a house in the costa del sol so have been all over, if you want any ideas PM me. 

Dont bother with PB or Marbella in my opinion, its a bit trashy, and you will spend a fortune on overpriced non authentic food and drinks. I once paid 36EUR for a 3 hours parking in PB - place is rip off central 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

This thread has to have been started separately instead of posting in the "Anybody booked a holiday" thread due to the recent argument/flirt with that lass in the aforementioned thread Doc? lollol

:ph34r: i don't know what your talking about, I never argue with anyone....she was in the wrong and I was in the right.  So I told her.

lol:P .....you got me, I thought about posting this in that thread and Shat myself at the thought of that lovely, but crazy lady and the rest of FT giving me barrells.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Are you going to Marbella or Malaga? Presume flying to Malaga - a nice hotel I've stayed in;

Not a golfer but stayed here anyway, lovely place 

https://www.lacala.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA1rPyBRAREiwA1UIy8PGY5w2Vrf0n5PJzvX_HXegFCc6g7Qgai79RMWgkvw9bJiIDUl9CvhoCDvQQAvD_BwE

My wifes family have a house in the costa del sol so have been all over, if you want any ideas PM me. 

Dont bother with PB or Marbella in my opinion, its a bit trashy, and you will spend a fortune on overpriced non authentic food and drinks. I once paid 36EUR for a 3 hours parking in PB - place is rip off central 

Cheers for that Tommy