Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Chelsea or Man Yoo?

Chelsea or Man Yoo?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What result would you like this Sunday?

• Man Yoo win
    • Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Waterlogged pitch

Big game this Sunday? But who to cheer on?

Chelsea? If they win, Man Yoo's season gets even worse. And we all love to see the Red Whingers suffer, don't we?

Man Yoo? Chelsea are running away with it. If it wasn't for them, it would be the most wide-open Prem for years. Maybe they can be pegged back?

Or would you rather see a 4-4?

Or could you not give a gnat's chuff?

I dont really like either but if man yoo won it would be better, it would make the title chase possibly more interesting not that i care who wins it anyway :D

0-0 until 80 mins when rooney scores a screamer. jose sent to the stand and 2 sent off from each side (dont care who) but then its abandones in the 85th minute for waterlogged pitch and chelsea win the replay 1-0 by scoring a dodgy penalty in the 90th minute.. thats what i love :thumbup::thumbup:

Used to hate Man U when they were in their prime, but I feel sorry for them now!

I like Chelsea and Mourinho but they are running away with it this season, they need to be pegged back a notch or two.

ManYoo to win 4-2 (Van Nistelrooy hattrick, Rooney with the other; Crespo brace) - just so I do well in my Dream Team ;)

Chelsea coz i feching hate man poo!!!!

I hate both teams. The way I see it, Cheatski will win the league regardless of the outcome of this game, so let's see Manure squirm. They can blame it on the new American ownership. Maybe the fans will burn down OT in protest!

I wanted Chelsea to win. I hate the fact that Man U seem to think they are the only team who can challenge Chelsea. Also I noticed on Man U tv today, the Leicester v Man U game was on. I don't have that channel but I pressed the information thing to find out what game it was, and the info said something along the lines of:

"2003/04 Season, Manchester United take on relegation contenders Leicester at Filbert Street".

I pretty much remember watching that game at the Walkers, and I also remember it was in October so we were hardly relegation contenders at the time :angry:. They couldn't even be bothered to give us the respect of knowing what our stadium is called - I hope they finish outside the top 4 this season.

I wanted Chelsea to win. I hate the fact that Man U seem to think they are the only team who can challenge Chelsea. Also I noticed on Man U tv today, the Leicester v Man U game was on. I don't have that channel but I pressed the information thing to find out what game it was, and the info said something along the lines of:

"2003/04 Season, Manchester United take on relegation contenders Leicester at Filbert Street".

I pretty much remember watching that game at the Walkers, and I also remember it was in October so we were hardly relegation contenders at the time :angry: . They couldn't even be bothered to give us the respect of knowing what our stadium is called - I hope they finish outside the top 4 this season.

Franky Sinclair bullet header. :D

Archived