Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dean Bamford

Favour

On 10/05/2020 at 11:02, Dean Bamford said:

Hi all . After a big favour if possible. . The 1986/7 season. LCFC 2 Saints 3 . And a goal Scored by George Lawrence of Southampton. ?? 🤔. Anyone with footage ?  . Would be fantastic if anyone can help. Thank you. 

Funnily enough I was at this match, I was filming a trial vlog. By chance I did record footage of Saints' first goal, scored I believe by George Lawrence. Unfortunately on the way home, it was a windy and rainy day, I dropped my phone in a big puddle on Narborough Road, which killed my phone.

In those days you couldn't back up your smartphone onto Google cloud so unfortunately I lost my footage 😥

Sorry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/05/2020 at 11:02, Dean Bamford said:

Hi all . After a big favour if possible. . The 1986/7 season. LCFC 2 Saints 3 . And a goal Scored by George Lawrence of Southampton. ?? 🤔. Anyone with footage ?  . Would be fantastic if anyone can help. Thank you. 

No idea, but do you think your Paddy has what it takes to make it in the PL or is he going to be a Football League journeyman? Thank you.

Edited by Leeds Fox

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Funnily enough I was at this match, I was filming a trial vlog. By chance I did record footage of Saints' first goal, scored I believe by George Lawrence. Unfortunately on the way home, it was a windy and rainy day, I dropped my phone in a big puddle on Narborough Road, which killed my phone.

In those days you couldn't back up your smartphone onto Google cloud so unfortunately I lost my footage 😥

Sorry!

you had a phone that could record video in 1986? :nono:

• Sad 1