Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Poor @Alf Bentley

:o ...   Fookin ell Alf not sure what happened there !!! ...   brain fart for sure and a bit of sunstroke !! ...   and a fookin delivery driver coming to the door !!!!   

I’m off for a sit down in a dark cool room ....   

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

:o ...   Fookin ell Alf not sure what happened there !!! ...   brain fart for sure and a bit of sunstroke !! ...   and a fookin delivery driver coming to the door !!!!   

I’m off for a sit down in a dark cool room ....   

Do they give the approved solution tomorrow?

I'm  a bit dubious as to whether "tree of knowledge" is correct - not sure it fits tightly enough, compared to previous solutions?

.....but if it is right, I just knew you were waiting for revenge over the orange shorts micky-taking! :D

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Do they give the approved solution tomorrow?

I'm  a bit dubious as to whether "tree of knowledge" is correct - not sure it fits tightly enough, compared to previous solutions?

.....but if it is right, I just knew you were waiting for revenge over the orange shorts micky-taking! :D

They do Alf and I think you are right ..  it doesn’t quite fit well ! ...  will have to wait.

Sadly my orange shorts won’t be going anywhere soon ...   :(

Well @Alf Bentley you WERE wrong yesterday !!!!!    I won’t tell you the answer but the wobbly effect IS relevant ....   and it does make sense.

So ...   yesterdays is still up for grabs peeps !!!

Here’s today’s coming up which isn’t too difficult ...

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

:appl: ..   well done smartey pants ....    now get yesterday’s ! ....    :)

Is @PaddyS' suggestion of "balancing the books" not correct, then? That seemed to fit the bill...

All I can think of is "built on shaky foundations" or "stacking books", but no cigar there, I fear.....