Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I'm still not sure on either, but looked behind the scene and carelessness?

Well as it’s a bit tricky and I’ll be going back out soon I’ll tell you  ‘Behind the scenes’ is correct.

Little clue for the second ...  add em up ! ...

1 minute ago, pds said:

Party Ring 😀

We didn’t get this one so you could be right as a party ring is a type of biscuit...   but I’m not 100% convinced ...   let’s see if we get any other alternatives ..      but for now you are in the chair !!    :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

We didn’t get this one so you could be right as a party ring is a type of biscuit...   but I’m not 100% convinced ...   let’s see if we get any other alternatives ..      but for now you are in the chair !!    :thumbup:

Yes, my kids love them. Have had to stop buying them for the sake of their teeth!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, pds said:

Party Ring 😀

23 hours ago, Countryfox said:

22 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Party ring is probably correct but I'll throw celebration round out there just in case.

Well we were wrong !!  ...   so this one is still up for grabs ...   and although party ring was a good answer imo, the real answer is perhaps a better known phrase ...     

46F4D42A-C280-4A55-99DF-165E82DD4B9B.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Two girls one knight ? 

Was thinking along similar lines: "Two girls on the right night" lol

Sadly, I think that git @Izzy has got it....

21 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Merry-go-round?

Anyway, what about this work of genius from yesterday, @Countryfox or LordoftheManorFox or whoever you are, spending your days loitering in the bushes on your estate eyeing up the birds (and deer) when you should be judging your dingbats?

@Carl the Llama liked my suggestion so it must be good!

9 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Was thinking along similar lines: "Two girls on the right night" lol

Sadly, I think that git @Izzy has got it....

Anyway, what about this work of genius from yesterday, @Countryfox or LordoftheManorFox or whoever you are, spending your days loitering in the bushes on your estate eyeing up the birds (and deer) when you should be judging your dingbats?

@Carl the Llama liked my suggestion so it must be good!

Why are the gals in a box ??  ...  something we are missing I think ...   

Nope sorry Alf merry go round is wrong ...   you need another word for jamboree then it makes sense ...

And not my land I’m afraid :D ...   it’s actually public access land but no one seems to go there ...   bit off the beaten track ...   close to SIlverstone ...  and I was just helping with the fence that backs onto it that got walloped by a tree branch.  The tower I was up used to belong to the forestry commission before they stopped maintaining that area ...  :thumbup:

• Like 1