Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Danny Tiatto with hair

It's definitely a missed opportunity.

Hamza could have grown his hair out even bigger than usual over lockdown.

Then when lockdown ends, he could get all his hair cut off - and converted into a comedy wig for Danny Tiatto.

Could have provided great hilarity for one and all - and photos of a bald Hamza and a hairy Danny could have been sold to raise funds for charity. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

pa-news-22798-danny-tiatto-member-of-the

You know what I sat down after I posted that and thought I believe I have seen Tiatto with hair on the old programmes lol 

Oh it's one of those days.

8 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Remeber when Paul Konchesky showed up to pre season with hair one year, after years of chrome doming. Made you question everything you believed in.

The shaved head but thick hairline set are up there with the third choice goalie in terms of footballing enigmas

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not right in the head him, genuinely a horrible hard bastard. We'd be winning 6-0 every week with him and Roy Keane in the squadlol

There’s a few footballers I think if they were no good at the game they’d end up inside. I still reckon Scott Brown will get arrested on a football pitch at some point.