Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

16 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I'd rather see Maddison leave and use that cash to bring in Alex Scott. I don't think he's quite ready for the Premier League, and he might struggle if he ends up in a lower prem team at such a young age and he wouldnt start in a top 4/6 team so would stump his growth.

This is sensible if we bring in a manager with a track record of developing players.

He could go to Chelsea or Manchester City and spend the next year or two on the bench before being loaned out anyway. Or he could go to a Championship side with a great chance of promotion, embed himself into the starting XI and be an established part of it should we be promoted. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

This is sensible if we bring in a manager with a track record of developing players.

He could go to Chelsea or Manchester City and spend the next year or two on the bench before being loaned out anyway. Or he could go to a Championship side with a great chance of promotion, embed himself into the starting XI and be an established part of it should we be promoted. 

Sounds like a sensible career path but we all know that his greedy agent will get him to whichever club pays the most and sod the football. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

Out of interest, what could they put that would satisfy you? Not being a twat, I'm generally curious. 

Something like we're sorry this happened, similar to the Leeds owner did.

Not that it matters too much. Whatever they say would probably still annoy me.

• Like 1

I would be amazed if he stays in the championship, he has just become a regular selection in the England squad, no way does he risk that to stay with us. To be honest his time with us has come to an end and for the greater good of the club it’s time to cash in and part ways, use the fee to help balance the books and invest in fresh talent who want to be here. I have no doubt he will always have a fondness for our club but there is no way he stays to get kicked off the park for 46 games in the 2nd tier of English football. 

The pic and words for the social media post are about trying to minimise the damage to his reputation. 

• Like 1