Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

On 29/05/2023 at 22:53, Sampson said:

Unpopular opinion but I honestly Brighton will be fighting relegation within a couple of season. That transfer model is so precarious that it only takes a couple of dud signings or a couple of players winding down contracts (both of which are inevitable) to fall apart. I think it’s pretty unsustainable long term 

Dahoud is an odd signing for them. Talented player but very weak and not the fittest of 6/8’s. 

Would probably suit their games on Thursday nights though. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Dahoud is an odd signing for them. Talented player but very weak and not the fittest of 6/8’s. 

Would probably suit their games on Thursday nights though. 

When you think about Milner potentially going there as well.. he can still cover ground but not at the pace he used to - those two as a duo is asking to be overrun. 

42 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

When you think about Milner potentially going there as well.. he can still cover ground but not at the pace he used to - those two as a duo is asking to be overrun. 

Yeah but Brighton were somehow running games with Pascal Gross and Billy Gilmour as a midfield 2 in some games last season!! God knows how they do it!

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Stick together my arse. He was.wanting out even if we stayed up. There are consequences of relegation to the club, fans and background staff who may lose the jobs they love. The players will be okay one way or another. It is a real.shame.no one.in the dressing room took it by the scruff.of the neck because we were.good enough to stay up. 

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know it isn't but the photo looks so staged, like one of those local paper miserable resident stories because the social club has gone woke or something.

He knew the photographer was there. It’s is staged. He’s like a spoilt kid who knows their parents are watching and is trying to get sympathy so they can get another pack of pissing Pokémon cards because they’re ‘sad’

Edited by phoneticerror

I think he summed things up pretty well actually. I don't blame him at all for wanting to leave and progress his career elsewhere. He didn't down tools and was by far our best player this season. I believe that he will be hurting, unlike maybe some of the others.  

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know it isn't but the photo looks so staged, like one of those local paper miserable resident stories because the social club has gone woke or something.

As I walked out the stadium on Sunday he was on the TV screens, looked so disappointed.

Got a good future in acting once he's retired from football.

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

He can show us that he cares by extending his contract a year and getting us back up

yep, players in this position would be better off just staying silent unless they are intent of staying

• Like 1