Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mass Effect - Trilogy Remaster + New Game

7 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Garrus + Miranda = the ME2 Dream Team.

Them and a Vanguard Shepard clearing pretty much everything in their way now.

I've kept with my Infiltrator build from ME1 with Femshep.  The sniper rifle is easy to use and I like the cloak.  

Just done the Overlord dlc.  Excellent stuff.  All new to me, really enjoyed that.  

The combat in ME2 is so, so good though.  I'm sure as I get into it further the memories will come back.

3 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've kept with my Infiltrator build from ME1 with Femshep.  The sniper rifle is easy to use and I like the cloak.  

Just done the Overlord dlc.  Excellent stuff.  All new to me, really enjoyed that.  

The combat in ME2 is so, so good though.  I'm sure as I get into it further the memories will come back.

Overlord was one of the ones I had way back when, looking forward to going through it again. It is superb.

I just love bezzing around with Charge and a shotgun so Vanguard is always the build for me. And when you get Nova in ME3 it just becomes pure destruction.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked this up a few months ago now, was absolutely addicted to it and blasted through it, loved the decisions from last previous games affecting the later games. One thing I did find a bit daunting was the planet exploration on ME1, having to manually drive around every planet hoping to mineral extracts or collectibles lost its shine quickly lol 

7 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Picked this up a few months ago now, was absolutely addicted to it and blasted through it, loved the decisions from last previous games affecting the later games. One thing I did find a bit daunting was the planet exploration on ME1, having to manually drive around every planet hoping to mineral extracts or collectibles lost its shine quickly lol 

I explored every planet. Agreed it was such a draining task and ultimately it meant nothing to the overall game. Was there even a trophy for exploring? My 2nd play through I just did the main story

• Like 1