Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wanya Marçal Madivádua (Youth Player)

Looks like there is a possibility we could lose a youth player

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-benfica-wanya-marcal-madivadua-transfer-inter-milan/

Two clubs hovering for Leicester City player – Foxes trying to hold off interest

Benfica are eyeing up Leicester City youngster Wanya Marçal Madivádua before he signs a professional contract with the Foxes.

That’s according to O Jogo, who also say that Inter Milan are also keen on the young midfielder.

The Portuguese newspaper report that the 18-year-old, who is the son of Portuguese parents, is ‘in the sights’ of the Liga Nos giants and could ‘strengthen’ their side next season.

They explain that Madivádua has been impressing in Leicester’s youth ranks and already made two appearances for their Under 23 side this season.

That’s apparently led to plenty of interest in him with Benfica keen as well as Inter Milan, who would be the Eagles’ ‘main rivals’ for the youngster.

This interest has also been picked up on in England, with Leicester keen to keep hold of the player and already offering him professional terms, something which he is yet to accept.

That’s given those interested in him, in this case Benfica, hope of getting a deal done, although there’s no mention of a move to secure his signature as yet.

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Agent BS

Or another player of overseas origin that is frustrated with our academy. Thats Calvin Bassey, Dennis Gyfami, Sidnei Tavares and now this lad. I think he has a young brother in the U16/18's too? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Or another player of overseas origin that is frustrated with our academy. Thats Calvin Bassey, Dennis Gyfami, Sidnei Tavares and now this lad. I think he has a young brother in the U16/18's too? 

Doesn't mention he's being frustrated though Ric.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I know, I'm just seeing a theme. I'm not saying that's what's happening but its a possibility I don't much like!

A theme that's going to play itself out on the pitch. Our position in the league is not sustainable if we have to start shopping for squad players. That money needs to be used for the spine of our team. The most difficult players to replace. Vardy, Kasper, Ndidi, Tielemans to start and add anyone who provides goals to the mix. Going to be a lot of unhappy people at this club if this stuff isn't figured out.

3 hours ago, SO1 said:

A theme that's going to play itself out on the pitch. Our position in the league is not sustainable if we have to start shopping for squad players. That money needs to be used for the spine of our team. The most difficult players to replace. Vardy, Kasper, Ndidi, Tielemans to start and add anyone who provides goals to the mix. Going to be a lot of unhappy people at this club if this stuff isn't figured out.

Few ‘rumours’ about some under 12’s being potentially unhappy and suddenly the future of the club is in doubt lol

Have you listened to a word that Top has said over the past two years. The whole club has been designed to be SELF-sustainable. The way our club has been run off the pitch does in fact make our position in the league sustainable. Grab yourself a glass of red and chill out boss, there’s barely a theme. 

• Like 1