Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

US Politics Thread

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56526116

Bloody hell, the attempt at voter suppression isn't even subtle here.

Shit hole country mate. Some good spots and people but too many freaking weirdos on left and right. This is not the greatest country in the world, it's far from it and crumbling at it's core. Trump just pushed it along its path

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Shit hole country mate. Some good spots and people but too many freaking weirdos on left and right. This is not the greatest country in the world, it's far from it and crumbling at it's core. Trump just pushed it along its path

Nah, I wouldn't go that far.

Rather that the US is a country where everything - good and bad - is accentuated and pushed to 11.

7 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56526116

Bloody hell, the attempt at voter suppression isn't even subtle here.

This is exactly why the dems need to pull their finger out now. Republicans aren't going to play a fair game, why on earth would you muzzle your (narrow) majority in any way. Time for a balls deep shake up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

This is exactly why the dems need to pull their finger out now. Republicans aren't going to play a fair game, why on earth would you muzzle your (narrow) majority in any way. Time for a balls deep shake up. 

Yep, I think we talked about this before and I unreservedly agree for exactly the same reasons as you put here.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I dont get these psychos. Honestly, how can they not use logic ? 

Surely if it was a conspiracy, those conspiring would try to keep things quiet rather then a ****ing global pandemic on headline news in every country for the past year. And this idiot is in government. 

35 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I dont get these psychos. Honestly, how can they not use logic ? 

Surely if it was a conspiracy, those conspiring would try to keep things quiet rather then a ****ing global pandemic on headline news in every country for the past year. And this idiot is in government. 

..Greatest country in the world..  lol my only useless comment in this thread like a broken record 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

..Greatest country in the world..  lol my only useless comment in this thread like a broken record 

The thing is, i work with quite a few Americans and they're just normal everyday people. Trying to better their lives for them and their families. The country is so vast that ****ing imbeciles get into a position of power. Its scary. 

Having said that, we have some absolute morons in govt and parliament so we cant really talk. 

• Like 1