Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Innovindil

Blizzcon

26 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

As someone who still plays this game, this is exciting.

I still play the first week of every reset and spent quite a bit of time on the new project diablo mod. :D

Hopefully if sales go well they'll start giving some quality of life updates (a few look already in the works) and some more content. So happy. It'll be nice just to play in something other than 800x600 lol

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Was hoping Diablo 4 was coming out this year, but am really happy about the remastered version.

Also looking forward to TBC being released as that was by far my favourite expansion for WoW. Have been playing Classic for the last year and its been a real blast from the past.

Hopefully they take some of the feedback from the remaster into account with 4. Honestly not sold on it yet, it sounds more like a second go at 3 than what made the series great to begin with. People want some depth, not just grab the latest best set and stomp stuff. The irony of it all is they did so much right with 3 on the initial release (bar the GOD AWFUL server side problems), the game was difficult, legendary items were hard to find, gold had value, the auction house worked well and if they'd have just stuck to it and worked on balance changes instead of what ended up as a full rework the game would have been far better. A diablo game with no (or little) trading is just pffffft.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Technical alpha drops tomorrow. If I don't get an invite I'm gonna be pissed. :D

No nda on it though so streamers who are given access can show it off. Should be a good chance to see the current state of the game, albeit only the first 2 acts and I think a couple of characters (not sure). Still, something better than nothing. :D

11 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Technical alpha drops tomorrow. If I don't get an invite I'm gonna be pissed. :D

No nda on it though so streamers who are given access can show it off. Should be a good chance to see the current state of the game, albeit only the first 2 acts and I think a couple of characters (not sure). Still, something better than nothing. :D

Yup, Sorc, Amazon and Barbarian this time around. Excited and also have every limb crossed for access. 

8 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Yup, Sorc, Amazon and Barbarian this time around. Excited and also have every limb crossed for access. 

You decided what you're running first when the full release is here? So far talked myself into about 4 different starters. lol

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

You decided what you're running first when the full release is here? So far talked myself into about 4 different starters. lol

Sorc probably as most familiar with that build.  Charged bolt is pretty effective at clearing first two acts without having to re-spec.  But i'll no doubt have one of each class within the day.

The 20 years things is a bit painful.  Seems only yesterday my dad's mate meeting us outside of La Virra kebab shop in Birstall to give me a copy he'd got as a surprise for me.

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Sorc probably as most familiar with that build.  Charged bolt is pretty effective at clearing first two acts without having to re-spec.  But i'll no doubt have one of each class within the day.

The 20 years things is a bit painful.  Seems only yesterday my dad's mate meeting us outside of La Virra kebab shop in Birstall to give me a copy he'd got as a surprise for me.

Not going for world first resurrected 99? :ph34r:lol

And tell me about it. Seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago at the same time. My only regret is they seem to be starting this remake at patch 1.14 instead of starting off like wow classic. Would have been class to start off the game classic first and watch everyone who joined after the expansion struggle. Plus pvp is going to be missing some of the no longer available items too. :(

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Take away the expected dreadful servers, been a pleasant night on D2R. Up to level 39 and ready for NM after work tomorrow. :D

Toggling between new and legacy graphics really brings home the work they've put in. Brilliant stuff.

Nice one, I got to the end of Act 1 and got rolled back to Tristram....decided to just wait until today for a sesh when it was more stable.

Felt I should say even though no one cares that I always always always get sucked down a poison type DoT build in these things. Why must I type-cast myself in this way? Its not like I can actually poison people in real life? Maybe that's the point? And then actually... I could! Just probably less particle effects.