Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Design The New Foxes Home Shirt

Design The Shirt

N.B I would have copied it across, but the OS wont bloody let me.

Download Entry Form Here

If you ask me, its really good that the club have given the fans a chance to design the new shirt. Good on em :thumbup:

Design The New Foxes Home Shirt

0,,10274%7E556280,00.jpg

Leicester City are offering fans the opportunity to help design the new 2006-07 home shirt.

As part of the club's on-going supporter consultation process, they are asking members of the Blue Army to put pen-to-paper and design a shirt that the Foxes will wear on the field of play next term.

This process will hopefully allow City to produce a strip that everyone connected with the club is proud of despite the controversy that the one-year cycle has caused.

Your strip could include a variation on an era gone by. The choice is yours.

The eventual winner will be presented with a brand new kit when it becomes available as well as a VIP day out for them and three friends to the first home game of the 2006-07 campaign at the Walkers Stadium PLUS 2 free season tickets for the 2006-07 season.

There are TWO categories to the competition - Under-16s and Over-16s.

The two best designs from each category, as judged by a LCFC panel, will then be put to the public vote.

The design that receives the most votes out of the final four will then be declared the overall winner.

The three runners-up will each receive four tickets to the first home match of next term PLUS a new home kit each.

To enter simply print off an entry form from by following the link below or pick one up from the Club Megastore, Ticket Office or the new City store in Dominoes Toys on the High Street.

Send your designs to Design the Kit Competition, Walkers Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester. LE2 7FL or drop it into staff at the City Megastore.

All entries must be received at the Walkers Stadium by Wednesday, November 23 and the two finalists from each category will be announced by Monday, November 28.

No doubt I'll give this a go, good to see the club getting the fans involved :)

Extract from Fans Forum minutes Thursday 23 September 2004

"New Kit Designs

This topic was requested by the Foxes Trust as Ipswich Town have allowed one of their supporters to design a kit. It was suggested that for the next kit, a choice of designs could be shown beforehand so supporters could pick their favourite. This could be a good PR exercise for the club. "

It was not minuted correctly either as we asked the club to do exactly as they have today & we had a copy of Ricey's design with us at the meeting to prove how good a fans design could look.

Over to you Ricey + everybody else who fancies a go....

If you ask me, its really good that the club have given the fans a chance to design the new shirt. Good on em :thumbup:

Or they are just trying to save some money...

getting someone to design their shirt in exchange for a few tickets

instead of employing a professional graphics designer :P

i'd go with royal blue (ofcourse) with a white collar with a bit of yellow trim. a yellow trim around the bottom of the shirt and a white stripe down the front/back going thru the badge which is on the left side of your chest (closest to your heart!)

anyone draw this as i may see it? if they understand me?

i'd go with royal blue (ofcourse) with a white collar with a bit of yellow trim. a yellow trim around the bottom of the shirt and a white stripe down the front/back going thru the badge which is on the left side of your chest (closest to your heart!)

anyone draw this as i may see it? if they understand me?

Similar to the old England shirt?

why not design a "concept" shirt to match the team's performance in the season so far? . This could be the use of a special thin material at the front of the shirt to illustrate the lightweight nature of our attack and at the back there could be a sort of string vest effect- reflective of the fact we're full of holes at the back

why not design a "concept" shirt to match the team's performance in the season so far? . This could be the use of a special thin material at the front of the shirt to illustrate the lightweight nature of our attack and at the back there could be a sort of string vest effect- reflective of the fact we're full of holes at the back

:(

we had a copy of Ricey's design with us at the meeting to prove how good a fans design could look.

Over to you Ricey + everybody else who fancies a go....

Shame that Ricey used an already manufactured kit and just stick the Leicester logo on it. I think the manufacturers of the original kit may not be too happy at being ripped off!!!!!!!

Shame that Ricey used an already manufactured kit and just stick the Leicester logo on it. I think the manufacturers of the original kit may not be too happy at being ripped off!!!!!!!

Yeah somewhere along the line it's got a bit confused, I never designed the shirt. All I did was add the shorts, changed the colour slightly and added logos.

Archived