Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Stewards have words with those that took a mask off?

In sk1 corner. Yes during the 1st half. Noticed how many times they walked up and reminded folks. After half time tho they just seemed to get bored of it lol

I stood with Jordan who didn't wear one all game and my mate also just wandered over after half time and never went back, never saw him put a mask on and I sacked mine off for the majority of the 2nd half as well.

The no food thing was absolutely ridiculous, especially after I got in touch with lcfc help to ask about outlets being open in the concourse and they told me no, having the perfect opportunity at that point to tell me no food is allowed to be taken in.

To be fair to the steward, he said the decision was made that morning, which is great when my son is gluten and lactose intolerant!

Based on medical grounds, we got the bag of swag in anyway. Wasn't challenged about not wearing a mask either, neither was anyone else in the P2 by the looks of it