Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

Looks certain there will be no away fans allowed for the final 2 games of the season, so may open up more tickets allowed for fans for the Spurs game. 

I know FA Cup is still to be sorted but that's another issue. 

Wonder how many tickets will be allowed for this end of season game? 10,000? More? 

And then when that's decided, presumably it's a ballot... 

1 hour ago, jeffschlupp said:

The plan in the roadmap is that stadia smaller than 40k can only fill 25% of capacity - our used capacity is officially 32,261 so you'd be looking at 8065 people, give or take.

Someone in the cup final thread said the plan may be if you get to the cup final, you are ineligible for any ballot for Spurs. That would theoretically mean about 14k fans can go to a game in the next 2-3 weeks.

Would be a good way to do it, that way it gives as many fans as possible a chance of seeing a game. 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Subject to the government confirming the easing of the next set of restrictions which will likely be on Monday (say by no later than 10 May, so Monday).

So NOT 100% certain as yet is it??

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Looks certain there will be no away fans allowed for the final 2 games of the season, so may open up more tickets allowed for fans for the Spurs game. 

I know FA Cup is still to be sorted but that's another issue. 

Wonder how many tickets will be allowed for this end of season game? 10,000? More? 

And then when that's decided, presumably it's a ballot... 

Or a meltdown ballad....

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Nothing officially confirmed but if I was a betting man, I would lump on. No way will the government turn round and say restrictions remain in place, there would be escalations left right and centre

Yep fair comment.

Need to get back to some sort of normality.

The beginning of next season will be interesting  regarding crowds at grounds

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

Yep fair comment.

Need to get back to some sort of normality.

The beginning of next season will be interesting  regarding crowds at grounds

Iv'e been told Showsec are all on overtime that day. Read into that what you like.

So if this goes to 8k fans, some season ticket holders will miss out. How does that affect the £70 we payed at the beginning of the season, where i think im  correct in saying if fans are allkwed back in we would lose the £70. Where if stadiums dont open it would roll over to next season

12 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

So if this goes to 8k fans, some season ticket holders will miss out. How does that affect the £70 we payed at the beginning of the season, where i think im  correct in saying if fans are allkwed back in we would lose the £70. Where if stadiums dont open it would roll over to next season

i wondered this at the time of paying it and had a sneaky feeling something like this would happen...

21 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

8 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

i wondered this at the time of paying it and had a sneaky feeling something like this would happen...

I thought if it was stadium back at full capacity then you would lose the £70?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

The £70 credit to next season only gets wiped out if there's a full capacity game this season iirc.

9 hours ago, jeffschlupp said:

The plan in the roadmap is that stadia smaller than 40k can only fill 25% of capacity - our used capacity is officially 32,261 so you'd be looking at 8065 people, give or take.

Someone in the cup final thread said the plan may be if you get to the cup final, you are ineligible for any ballot for Spurs. That would theoretically mean about 14k fans can go to a game in the next 2-3 weeks.

It would be 17k as there are 23k season tickets holders and 6k FA Cup final tickets.

Not everyone will want one, but if it’s a straight forward ballot it gives you roughly a 50/50 chance.

It is the Club’s intention to offer as many supporters as possible an opportunity to see their team live during the 2020/21 season. Before purchasing any tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Final, supporters should therefore note that, should it be possible for a limited number of supporters to attend the Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium on Sunday 23 May, those supporters who have been successful in obtaining a ticket for the Emirates FA Cup Final will not also qualify to enter the ballot for the Spurs game.

19 hours ago, jeffschlupp said:

I just don't get the logic of 25% capacity, when they are happy to shove everyone together in a tin can for a couple of hours to get to Wembley. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, stu said:

It is the Club’s intention to offer as many supporters as possible an opportunity to see their team live during the 2020/21 season. Before purchasing any tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Final, supporters should therefore note that, should it be possible for a limited number of supporters to attend the Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium on Sunday 23 May, those supporters who have been successful in obtaining a ticket for the Emirates FA Cup Final will not also qualify to enter the ballot for the Spurs game.

Pretty sensible imo. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I just don't get the logic of 25% capacity, when they are happy to shove everyone together in a tin can for a couple of hours to get to Wembley. 

Government have said that even after 21 June stadiums will remain at reduced capacities, not because of the stadium risk but because of the risk of overwhelming transport and increasing the risk there. You know, because football matches are the only time trains and buses are busy!

It makes no sense to me. Transport infrastructure have their own rules and guidelines to cope with high demand. Stagger the entry and exit times a bit and it will be no different to most weekday rush hours.

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Government have said that even after 21 June stadiums will remain at reduced capacities, not because of the stadium risk but because of the risk of overwhelming transport and increasing the risk there. You know, because football matches are the only time trains and buses are busy!

It makes no sense to me. Transport infrastructure have their own rules and guidelines to cope with high demand. Stagger the entry and exit times a bit and it will be no different to most weekday rush hours.

And yet.... coaches to Wembley. 

18 hours ago, stu said:

Think this is completely fair and a good move by the club.

• Like 1