Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

10 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

To be fair to the club it makes sense. Your £70 will be taken off of next seasons season ticket. 

It would be a logistical nightmare for the club to work out varying amounts due off of next seasons season ticket. By charging a match ticket price for the lucky ballot winners it means it’s a straightforward process to roll over the £70 to next year. In my opinion anyway. 

100% agree

Also.... Am I right in thinking people have until 5pm today to buy tickets. Therefore potentially people who were unsuccessful (like me) may have a second chance?

Anybody know how many are left online as I cannot view 

54 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

100% agree

Also.... Am I right in thinking people have until 5pm today to buy tickets. Therefore potentially people who were unsuccessful (like me) may have a second chance?

Logged in and shows appx 130 left 

5 hours ago, gd4foxes said:

100% agree

I couldn’t get my 3 tickets as my daughter is having a operation, they wouldn’t allow me the other 2 tickets, due to government rules as the tickets are in a 3.

Totally and utterly pissed off

15 minutes ago, dayday said:

I couldn’t get my 3 tickets as my daughter is having a operation, they wouldn’t allow me the other 2 tickets, due to government rules as the tickets are in a 3.

Totally and utterly pissed off

That seems very harsh. Surely they could have issued 2 and fitted another single somewhere in the stadium?

You could have  been selfish and just bought the tickets anyway but left a vacant seat. Your integrity has cost you. Not on.

Edited by Gravel
Typo

8 minutes ago, Gravel said:

That seems very harsh. Surely they could have issued 2 and fitted another single somewhere in the stadium?

You could have  been selfish and just bought the tickets anyway but left a vacant seat. Your integrity has cost you. Not on.

As stupid as it sounds the tickets are in a 3, so they will only sell those tickets tomorrow if there is 3 of you.

Due to Covid distancing they won’t use any other random seats.

1 hour ago, dayday said:

As stupid as it sounds the tickets are in a 3, so they will only sell those tickets tomorrow if there is 3 of you.

Due to Covid distancing they won’t use any other random seats.

Why didn’t you just buy 3 and only 2 turn up?  Realise there’s a financial loss but I’m sure they wouldn’t have turned you away on the day 

5 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Photo ID required so you won’t be able to buy off someone else 

Tbf, they said this at Wembley and all they did was quickly look at my ticket and negative test. Obviously could be different with significantly lower number's etc

I have 2 season tickets that myself and my 4 Sons share to come up for games, I’m going on Sunday but my youngest is in the Navy and can’t go up but the season ticket is in his name, my eldest Son is coming up but will they allow him in even though we all have the same address. Any ideas or advice folks...

33 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Anyone had a pdf mobile ticket download thing yet? I got an acknowledgement confirmation email but no ticket. 

:dunno:

The tickets were attachments in the confirmation email, for me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1