Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

Wtf is going on with the ticket office? Phoned 8 times now and the answer phone claims that all lines are busy and then drops the call. Nice. 

Sent an email and auto reply says I'll get a response in 2 days! Sent a tweet to supporter services and have been ignored. 

Very poor. 

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Wtf is going on with the ticket office? Phoned 8 times now and the answer phone claims that all lines are busy and then drops the call. Nice. 

Sent an email and auto reply says I'll get a response in 2 days! Sent a tweet to supporter services and have been ignored. 

Very poor. 

Emailed supporter services first thing and replied in an hour or so. Pointed me to sales but I’d sorted by then 

3 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

No tests. Health questionnaire will be sent next week. That’s all 

Great stuff. Assume emailed to us to fill in and send back. Hopefully they send my lads to me. 

Booked in to be jabbed on the 25th and 2nd one in August hopefully that means some return to normal come next season.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Great stuff. Assume emailed to us to fill in and send back. Hopefully they send my lads to me. 

Booked in to be jabbed on the 25th and 2nd one in August hopefully that means some return to normal come next season.

Yes not sure on the logistics of it to be honest but I read that they’d email the health questionnaires next week. Definitely no testing required though (unless the government change the requirements between now and then of course!).  

16 minutes ago, markko said:

I have been successful in the ballot for Spurs. Click on the link and nothing there. Is anyone having the same issues?? 

Make sure you’re signed in mate. If you sign in and still not able to you’ll need to contact the club. 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Make sure you’re signed in mate. If you sign in and still not able to you’ll need to contact the club. 

I used the link and it just shows nothing there. Will try and sign in. A bit worried as it normally takes two days to come back to you. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'm absolutely buzzing for the fans going to this who didn't go yesterday. Completely deserved and fitting you'll see the trophy on show! Magic 

Know what you mean but on the other hand the lucky fans that went yesterday deserve to be with us on Sunday. They deserve it, they were absolutely superb yesterday. I said pre-match that we needed those going to Wembley to give it everything, sing your hearts out for the lads, and blimey, didn't they do it. I was as choked watching our fans as much as the players. 

:appl:

Those of us lucky enough to have tickets for the Spurs match have some act to follow. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Know what you mean but on the other hand the lucky fans that went yesterday deserve to be with us on Sunday. They deserve it, they were absolutely superb yesterday. I said pre-match that we needed those going to Wembley to give it everything, sing your hearts out for the lads, and blimey, didn't they do it. I was as choked watching our fans as much as the players. 

:appl:

Those of us lucky enough to have tickets for the Spurs match have some act to follow. 

My voice is absolutely battered today, so sore. If you can speak on Wednesday then you've not been shouting enough!!! :scarf:

• Like 1

Lucky enough to get tickets for this along with my Dad who I haven't been to a football match with since Christmas '19... However he went a bit rogue and entered himself into the ballot rather than waiting for a group entry. Bought a ticket separately rather than missing out or sitting in the gods, what's the chances of the ticket office sorting us out with a seat near eachother?

34 minutes ago, deccers said:

Lucky enough to get tickets for this along with my Dad who I haven't been to a football match with since Christmas '19... However he went a bit rogue and entered himself into the ballot rather than waiting for a group entry. Bought a ticket separately rather than missing out or sitting in the gods, what's the chances of the ticket office sorting us out with a seat near eachother?

I don’t think it will be a massive issue. Plenty of space in there. 

10 hours ago, deccers said:

I am having trouble getting tickets even though I have Ben successful. Logged in but no option to buy in home tickets or ballot. Not looking cotward to spending an hour on hold. 

Guest Harrydc

I've been successful in the ballot, but they want to charge me £35 when I've paid £70 at the start of the season? 

Really? 

Edited by Harrydc

36 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

I've been successful in the ballot, but they want to charge me £35 when I've paid £70 at the start of the season? 

Really? 

To be fair to the club it makes sense. Your £70 will be taken off of next seasons season ticket. 

It would be a logistical nightmare for the club to work out varying amounts due off of next seasons season ticket. By charging a match ticket price for the lucky ballot winners it means it’s a straightforward process to roll over the £70 to next year. In my opinion anyway. 

• Like 2