Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

2 hours ago, Big Dave said:

Do we know what TV channel this is going to be shown on yet on Sunday afternoon?

There's a chance this isn't shown isn't there? If it isn't that means we've probably won tonight, and they'll just show Liverpool v Palace and Aston Villa v Chelsea. Could be wrong though, they may do it differently this season.

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

I was about to post about this, and to tell people to check their emails.  Just got 3 tickets in the away stand.  Very happy. 

Sounds like the away stand is just gonna be Foxes Talk members at this point haha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fox96 said:

Good thing I checked my email then, also managed to get on in M2, Row Z? Honestly just pressed the first one I saw.

Hope they bring the cup round the pitch at the end!

I am sure they will as it will be the usual lap of honour won't it? 

I saw on the FAQ that they were going to ask people to arrive at certain times to stagger entry, and my ticket says Arrival Time - 2.30pm, does anyone know if this is just the turnstile opening times, or if they are expecting me to get there at that time?

3 minutes ago, Joey2by4 said:

I saw on the FAQ that they were going to ask people to arrive at certain times to stagger entry, and my ticket says Arrival Time - 2.30pm, does anyone know if this is just the turnstile opening times, or if they are expecting me to get there at that time?

On my ticket it says turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick off - 2.30pm

However mine also says arrival time 3pm

5 minutes ago, Joey2by4 said:

Mine says 3:00PM! Must be staggered then

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

On my ticket it says turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick off - 2.30pm

However mine also says arrival time 3pm

3 minutes ago, Fox96 said:

Mine says 3:00PM! Must be staggered then

Looks like i'll be first through the door then!!

My daughter was successful in the ballot but I can't buy her ticket without buying an adult at the same time. She's going with friends, and Jim is aware of her situation but he hasn't replied to my email I sent last week, presumably as a ST holder it'll be too late to buy now even if he does get back to me? Hers will be one of the tickets sold today?