Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

2 hours ago, FLAN said:

Do we think they are even going to look at 8000 of these emails?

No - the algorithm will only flag a negative i.e. non-submission or an alert submission (yes box) if it allows you to submit at all.  If you tick with a nothing to see here it'll auto approve.

37 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Do we actually have to get to the ground for the entry time on our tickets? 

Seems a bit odd having to be there at 2.30pm for a 4pm kick-off

Isn't that just standard 'gates open 90 mins before KO'? So you can go in from then, onwards?

41 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Do we actually have to get to the ground for the entry time on our tickets? 

Seems a bit odd having to be there at 2.30pm for a 4pm kick-off

3 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Isn't that just standard 'gates open 90 mins before KO'? So you can go in from then, onwards?

I think they're doing a staggered entry, so everyone doesn't turn up at the same time 

58 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

No, on the covid guidelines document it says you need to be there by your entry time on your ticket, but seems a bit excessive it being 1h 30 before kick-off 

Screenshot_20210522-173254.thumb.jpg.0e51e99b9eb2873e12a5745a1c763ad5.jpg

3 minutes ago, matty98 said:

No, on the covid guidelines document it says you need to be there by your entry time on your ticket, but seems a bit excessive it being 1h 30 before kick-off 

Screenshot_20210522-173254.thumb.jpg.0e51e99b9eb2873e12a5745a1c763ad5.jpg

Where did you get this?

12 hours ago, FOXSE said:

I've just looked it over again. Yes it states gates open 90 mind before but then ticket does have an entry time as well. Luckily mine is 3.30 so not to bad. As I was planning to leave the pub at 3 anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

I've just looked it over again. Yes it states gates open 90 mind before but then ticket does have an entry time as well. Luckily mine is 3.30 so not to bad. As I was planning to leave the pub at 3 anyway.

Mine is 14.30, that's why I didn't really pay attention to it!

You couldn't take food into the ground. 

There was no food or drink sold in the stadium. 

They also tried and to implement a segregated in and out system to the toilets - didn't work 

A mask had to be worn at all times unless eating or drinking - water and brownies were available when we got into the stadium 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

For those who attend the game what were the differences in what you could / couldnt do to a normal matchday at the KP?

Needed photo ID to get in. I suppose ultimately it wasn't that strict, as I didn't have any, but got in using my ST and showing that the name and supporter number on that matched - but they were asking to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They also controlled the crowds going up and down the stairs to prevent too much bunching up of people. Worked well during the match, inevitably a lot more difficult once people were leaving! 

I really could have done with a cup of tea so was a bit disappointed that wasn't an option, but other than that it seemed well organised. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought the stewards did a pretty good job and the club had pretty clear and easy to understand rules, signage and plenty of space. Everyone seemed to stick to the rules. Hopefully by the time the new season starts it may be a bit more relaxed.