Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

6 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

So even big games (eg Chelsea), by having the membership, i’ll have the potential to get tickets if i’m quick when they come on sale? 

Yes. I was quite disciplined about it for the more crucial matches, i.e., ready to go the moment the tickets went on sale for that Everton game and for the Atlético Madrid Q.F. Getting two seats together in a part of the ground I wanted necessitated that. Premier League games will be much easer. You won't need to do that for 80% of the games.

11 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Yes. I was quite disciplined about it for the more crucial matches, i.e., ready to go the moment the tickets went on sale for that Everton game and for the Atlético Madrid Q.F. Getting two seats together in a part of the ground I wanted necessitated that. Premier League games will be much easer. You won't need to do that for 80% of the games.

Thank you so much for the advice!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Thank you so much for the advice!

You're welcome. Having said that you don't need to log on the moment tickets go on sale to tickets for 80% of the games, of course the earlier you do it the better the choice of seats. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 28/06/2021 at 20:08, Chloe_77 said:

thank you- that’s really helpful!! i’d be looking for tickets for me & my dad, so 2 people. we literally don’t mind what matches we go to- i just know we need to get our points up if we want any chance of season tickets 

If there's a pre season game at home this season be sure to attend that as well. My 2 have always got a home point for them

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Whoever it was that entered the season ticket ballots and then didn't buy them: Thanks! Got the call today, and am now my family finally has season tickets. I suddenly don't think the stadium needs to be expanded and the plebs can watch on TV.

How many points did you have ?

1 hour ago, dnewty said:

How many points did you have ?

Okay. I have to admit. I had no idea. And just checking my account on the website, it has all been reset with the purchase of the season tickets. However, I have been a member and been to most home games since 2018 (moved to Leicester in Dec. 2017). But the only available spots were in the Family Stand, it seems.

Edited by MarriedaLeicesterGirl
adding the fact I was a member

On 01/07/2021 at 14:45, snoopy87 said:

August they told me on Tuesday

1st of July if renewed straight away

For anyone that went closer to the deadline or was a new season ticket holder its 9 payments instead of 10 so will be 1st of August I believe 

On 02/07/2021 at 10:21, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Whoever it was that entered the season ticket ballots and then didn't buy them: Thanks! Got the call today, and am now my family finally has season tickets. I suddenly don't think the stadium needs to be expanded and the plebs can watch on TV.

my mate had a similar call for him and his lad. i wonder why people apply and not buy in the end

9 minutes ago, TheBluestFox said:

my mate had a similar call for him and his lad. i wonder why people apply and not buy in the end

Well, when you apply on the ballot, they don't ask which section. I can imagine if you applied with your family and they tried to stick you in the Family Stand, some would balk: You always have to have an u18, which can make night games tricky (My children are just going to have to learn to love coffee).

10 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Well, when you apply on the ballot, they don't ask which section. I can imagine if you applied with your family and they tried to stick you in the Family Stand, some would balk: You always have to have an u18, which can make night games tricky (My children are just going to have to learn to love coffee).

Usually talking to the ticket office/steward gets you in with no issues at all. We'd take my younger brothers ST to the evening games he didn't attend incase anyone kicked up. Admittedly was a couple of years ago

24 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Usually talking to the ticket office/steward gets you in with no issues at all. We'd take my younger brothers ST to the evening games he didn't attend incase anyone kicked up. Admittedly was a couple of years ago

They have been pretty strict in my experience, but admittedly I have never done a night game in the Family Stand. I was going to ask about options next time I am near the stadium. But I just wanted to get ST'S, and can try to move location next season, if needed.

49 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I am pretty sure you can attend without the children on four occasions if you sit in the family stand...but yeah i agree its a bit strict. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

They have been pretty strict in my experience, but admittedly I have never done a night game in the Family Stand. I was going to ask about options next time I am near the stadium. But I just wanted to get ST'S, and can try to move location next season, if needed.

They got weirdly strict for a few games a while back, they got pissy my dad had headed in a few minutes after me and my brother who was u18 at the time. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They got weirdly strict for a few games a while back, they got pissy my dad had headed in a few minutes after me and my brother who was u18 at the time. 

I remember a couple of years ago, they were having a huge problem with people using concession tickets improperly, and were checking obsessively. I had a huge problem, even after calling the ticket office two days earlier, in getting my wife into a game a little late when she had to work until kickoff.